Goseiger Episode Summaries Thread

Ohdear. :/

Anyway, I'm liking the way they've structured the episodes. Usually everyhing is introduced to us by the end of the first episode. (HQ, Mecha and allies)
It looks like they've spread the episodes a bit more, which works better imo.

As for the villains; I do like them, I just feel like they need a female, possibly a humanish female at that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to episodes 2 and 3. :3
 
Ohdear. :/

Anyway, I'm liking the way they've structured the episodes. Usually everyhing is introduced to us by the end of the first episode. (HQ, Mecha and allies)
It looks like they've spread the episodes a bit more, which works better imo.

As for the villains; I do like them, I just feel like they need a female, possibly a humanish female at that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to episodes 2 and 3. :3

^ Yeah, same here, another Mele or Kaze no Shizuka wouldn't hurt.

Maybe we'll get one. And if we do, she better be awesome, to make up for being late. :P

Oh you guys I gotchu with this answer, notice how their base looks like a bee hive.

We might get a Queen Bee! Huh? Huh? :buttrock:
 
-resists urge to make a joke-

Yeah a bee...or maybe a wasp or hornet. Her excuse for being late is that her stinger got stuck...:169:

I'm sorry, I tried to resist saying it. I really did. XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top