Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

How does he confuse you? He's basically a warrior that can turn into a sword and was sometimes used as comic relief....plus he goes "Zuban!"

I can't help you with GoseiKnight I didn't watch Goseiger. I just know he's considered the sixth.

He confuses me that he's listed in that hero. He's a cool hero for sure, but not a senshi really.

But hey anyone who wants to show up for the movie is more then welcome, RoboTough can show up even.
 
instead of complaining of who should or shouldn't be in the movie, why don't just enjoy the thing as it is? :redface2: people are really hard to please these days...
 
And GoseiKnight as a standard sixth confuses me because he has no human form.

My criteria

-Has a mecha of his own

-Combines his mecha and himself with the Goseiger's core mecha.

-His own changer to transform into knight

-He was marketed at the 6th senshi.


I'm not saying they "NEED" to be in here, but if they really, really, REALLY wanted to go all out and count EVERY SINGLE SENSHI, then they should count those. If they appeared, they're counted in my book.


I guess Kamen Rider should be ashamed as well. They don't count V1


agitokrtoru.jpg



I'm not saying they "NEED" to be in here, but if they really, really, REALLY wanted to go all out and count EVERY SINGLE SENSHI, then they should count those. If they appeared, they're counted in my book.


I go back to gosei green and gold. Those were barely even a blimp on the map of Sentai's history.


Right now the qualification for the 12 auxiliary heroes was the amount of time they spent on screen.
 
instead of complaining of who should or shouldn't be in the movie, why don't just enjoy the thing as it is? :redface2: people are really just so hard to please these days...

That's going to be hard to do, seeing as it didn't come out yet, buuuut ok.

:P
 
Datas and Daigoyo, don't fight at civilian size though. At least that's what I'm guessing is the reason Toei didn't include them. Plus they're "helper" types anyways.

Zuban seems like a "helper" too. And Datas could fight in civilian size if he wanted to.

X-1 Mask is hard to argue about, I can almost give you that one. Reason why I fully can't is because he wasn't seen on more then one occasion.

He was more of a "Bad Idea at the moment" instead of "Introducing the first of many 6ths to come." After Mask it wasn't till Zyu they were like, "Get used to DragonRanger, he'll be here for awhile."

I see what you're saying about X-1, but it isn't strong enough a reason to be in the movie. X-1 is the equivalent to a little kid focused filler episode.

Like I said, I'm not here to categorize or determine what everyone should go under, I just want to see every one possible and I feel X1 Mask belongs, one time or not, we know about him, he exists. He was there for a purpose. Each hero that appeared added something in one way or another.

GoseiKnight was marketed and treated as a 6th ranger. So he is one. Doesn't matter that he wasn't human.

We never saw Shurikenger's human form. And most 6ths are cut from different cloth anyway.

Zuban is a Bangai Hero, he's kind of similar to Gunmajin actually.

Ah, never saw Shurikenja's human form..but he had one!
 
My criteria

I go back to gosei green and gold. Those were barely even a blimp on the map of Sentai's history.


Right now the qualification for the 12 auxiliary heroes was the amount of time they spent on screen.

Like I said, I'm not here to debate criteria, everyone will have their own ideas obviously. I just want to see as many people as possible in the movie. I'll keep my opinions to myself I guess.
 
instead of complaining of who should or shouldn't be in the movie, why don't just enjoy the thing as it is? :redface2: people are really hard to please these days...
THANK YOU!! I swear "fandom" is just otaku for "bunch of bitches".
Like I said, I'm not here to debate criteria, everyone will have their own ideas obviously. I just want to see as many people as possible in the movie. I'll keep my opinions to myself I guess.
You want to see everyone...but you don't care if Zuban was there.

Riiiiight.....
 
Zuban seems like a "helper" too. And Datas could fight in civilian size if he wanted to.

Yea he could, he would get destroyed, but he could. lol

Zuban didn't speak a language any being in the Universe can comprehend. lol He said Zuban all the time, he wasn't helping shyt. Their helper was Mr. Voice. Hence why Zuban is seen as a senshi.

Like I said, I'm not here to categorize or determine what everyone should go under, I just want to see every one possible and I feel X1 Mask belongs, one time or not, we know about him, he exists. He was there for a purpose. Each hero that appeared added something in one way or another.

Oh don't get me wrong, if they were in the movie that would be awesome. As an Anniversary yea they can come, but as senshi they really don't have a place.

Even then if they were included as senshi it wouldn't phase me. It would be great to see them! But it wouldn't make sense is all I'm saying.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top