Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

Looks like I was right about some of the final 12, LOL. Princess Kaoru, Rio, Mele, Zuban, Signalman, Magimother, Wolzard, Bullblack, & Dekamaster.

Why isn't Ninjaman there? I would really like to know how Toei choose which extra heroes to have appear.

Yeah, Ninjaman deserves to be in this one as well. As well as VRV Master & Gunmajin. They're the only ones that aren't in this movie. But why DekaSwan, though?

Yeah! They included Brajira and Rio in the movie!:buttrock:
Hope a lot of older actors will come back!
But where X1 Mask?

Toei said that he wasn't an official Sentai Warrior for some reason. Plus I do agree with you about Brajia & Rio! I KNEW that they would be back (at least for this movie if not for the main Gokaiger season). :buttrock:

This movie is going to be awesome!
 
Last edited:
WTF is up with that Black cross? I was kind of expecting to see him in his old costume oh well theres that out the window.

But its really good to see Wolzardfire & Signalman again!
 
I wanna see DekaMaster, ShinkenRed Kaoru, and Bull Black kick so much ass in the movie! I hope they'll bring back the actors for the extra warriors

I also hope they bring back Furabijo from Hurricanger. She's cute:anime:
 
allsentai8.jpg


allsentai9.jpg


allsentai10.jpg

Anyone else hearing "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON THE ROAD!" in their heads when seeing these images?
 
Oh snap..just realized this partly VS movie will be release waaaaaaaaaay earlier then usual VS movies.

I think Gokaiger will have a good 3 movies this year..4 if you count their 2012 team-up.
 
Oh snap..just realized this partly VS movie will be release waaaaaaaaaay earlier then usual VS movies.

I think Gokaiger will have a good 3 movies this year..4 if you count their 2012 team-up.

That means their 3rd movie that comes after August........it will be the TRUE Super Sentai anniversary movie.

This April movie is a "tease" for a Sentai anniversary and it is more of a Gokaiger VS. Goseiger movie with sprinkles of Sentai anniversary homages.
 
allsentai1.jpg


It's official....


... I...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY"]YouTube - The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]
 
That means their 3rd movie that comes after August........it will be the TRUE Super Sentai anniversary movie.

This April movie is a "tease" for a Sentai anniversary and it is more of a Gokaiger VS. Goseiger movie with sprinkles of Sentai anniversary homages.

Yup yup, I see.

It's high time Sentai got some luvin! :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top