I've been meaning to get back to watching Hibiki as well. I had just finished Blade (which I loved), and I got into watching Faiz instead of Hibiki. When I finally decided to try it, I just didn't get too interested, though I did still downloaded and burned them all to DVD for later viewing.
After Decade, I'm very curious to see the differences between the two different versions of Hibiki's World.
That reminds me, I need to finish V3, too. I really like it, but I either need to either find some raws or a decently-subbed version somewhere on the interweb. These friggin' HK subs are making my eyes bleed. :redface2:
Well Kuuga's last episode had no fighting, it didnt even have a henshin sequence, it was just an epilogue really. Fighting doesn't make an ending; Tying up loose ends does.
Personally I would say the reason why Kamen Rider Hibiki was able to pull through was because of Shigeki Hosokawa is the lead otherwise this series sure bound to fail
The Hibiki character is very unqiue and very unlike other riders
So give it another chance and maybe you will find that the series is good