Geki Changer and Geki Tonfa Review (Pics and Videos added)

Do the GekiChanger gloves fit Adult-sized hands as I want to wear them as part of my "Turks" outfit from Final Fantasy VII for October's London MCM Expo...
 
Yeah the gloves don't actaully look all half bad IRL asdie for the bright colors on them I think thats kind of funny :D

Anyways I am wondering about geki toys & mechas & such... The mecha type things for the most part... Giant robots are always cool :) Would anyone have links to any reviews & such of them?.. THought I would just ask in here rather than making a new post...
 
now this may seem weird to ask, but I want to be sure before buying it.

the back of the box has a really small child wearing these. will these be able to fit your typical 15 year old hands to adult sized?

I would assume so, but just to make sure, because they sound well worth the purchase over bandai of america

Edit: sorry dig doug didn't see your post, but I had the same question, though my hands may be a bit smaller than adult
 
They fit my "adult" wrists.

Of course, my wrists are probably smaller than most children's. I measured, and I have about 6 in. wrists.. I think the changers would probably fit up to 8 inch wrists. I'd be more worried about the hand part, which... I don't have the time to measure at the moment.

The main problem will be that the gloves will look awkward on bigger hands, since they won't exactly cover all of the hand. I think they look a tiny bit awkward on me because of that (and only maybe a cm on each side is showing.)

The bands can easily be replaced though, there's really nothing too special about them. I've been thinking about modding mine to a glove combo or maybe just velco straps instead.
 
I think my wrist are around 8 inches or so and the GekiChangers fit me fine, a tad bit snug, but they fit.

Anywho. I totally agree about the Gekichanger being better than the Den-O belt, that's not to say I don't like the Den-O belt, I've had tons of fun with it, but the Gekichanger is just better. Don't agree with the Gekitonfa / DenGasher think though. I really wasn't having too much fun with the Gekitonfa (ended up giving mine to a younger cousin, who thinks they're "chinese rip offs of Power Rangers"). DenGasher on the other hand, I love that thing, I mess with it nearly every day whenever I get bored. The only part of the DenGasher I don't really like is the Sword mode since...obviously it's going to be too small.

Annnd, if you end up getting the Zeronos stuff or the GongChanger next, let me know, not sure which of those I wanna buy myself.
 
Last edited:
I think my wrist are around 8 inches or so and the GekiChangers fit me fine, a tad bit snug, but they fit.

Anywho. I totally agree about the Gekichanger being better than the Den-O belt, that's not to say I don't like the Den-O belt, I've had tons of fun with it, but the Gekichanger is just better. Don't agree with the Gekitonfa / DenGasher think though. I really wasn't having too much fun with the Gekitonfa (ended up giving mine to a younger cousin, who thinks they're "chinese rip offs of Power Rangers"). DenGasher on the other hand, I love that thing, I mess with it nearly every day whenever I get bored. The only part of the DenGasher I don't really like is the Sword mode since...obviously it's going to be too small.

Annnd, if you end up getting the Zeronos stuff or the GongChanger next, let me know, not sure which of those I wanna buy myself.

What I dislike about Gasher is that you can't swing it around, especially the Rod. Rod Mode is the most fragile, ironically, followed by Axe Mode. The only mode which I feel safe to swing around with is Gun Mode.

I think I'm getting GongChanger and SuperGekiClaw. Despite what people have said about GongChanger having only 2 functions, I can wear it while practising for Taekwondo, which is a MAJOR plus to me.

Does anyone here who has the Changers go jogging with them on? I unlocked like 5 GekiWaza on the way.

P.S.: To unlock the GekiWazas as fast as possible, make sure you go through all of your currently available GekiWaza at least once. For example, if you're looking to unlock Waza 19, go thorugh 1 all the way to 18 at least once. You should unlock it pretty fast. Before discovering this, I spent like 15 minutes a day punching with GekiWaza 1 and didn't unlock a single thing. That must have been like a thousand punches over 3 days.
 
im getting the gongchanger too, which should arrive in a few days. The reason im buying it, is so i can play along with the show with gekiviolet. The wolf is my animal spirit and im good with kickboxing which is the perfect connection between me and gou.

i think they make roleplaying items to play along with the show, which is my opinion because if you're just fighting with imaginary monsters inside your head, people think you're nuts and you just get bored right way. Trust me, i've done it a couple of times and i got bored really fast.


Accept with the mechas, which you can imagine the fights and transformations with gekifire and gekitonga. Then you can do the finishers with the touch of switch, which i think is pretty cool, if anyone loves megazord fights and finishers, which i did, when i was a kid and the gekiranger figures are like motivation items to keep you watching gekiranger episodes without trying to turn away from them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top