DekaThunder Rider
The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I`m certain there`s many..we all have played a game that got hammered by the critics,but once we actually tried it,we thought,"Hmm..this isn`t actually too bad".
My list:
Ready 2 Rumble Revolution-Wii
WCW Backstage Assualt-PlayStation(Of course,I only paid 5 bucks for it.If I had spent more than that,I probably wouldn`t have been as generous)
Final Fight Streetwise-PS2
TMNT:Arcade Attack-DS
Deal or No Deal-DS
Batman Forever-SNES
Fanastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer-PS2
NBA Give N`Go-SNES
Bad Dudes-Arcade
If I think of more,I`ll add them to my list
Confession time,folks..what`s on your list
My list:
Ready 2 Rumble Revolution-Wii
WCW Backstage Assualt-PlayStation(Of course,I only paid 5 bucks for it.If I had spent more than that,I probably wouldn`t have been as generous)
Final Fight Streetwise-PS2
TMNT:Arcade Attack-DS
Deal or No Deal-DS
Batman Forever-SNES
Fanastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer-PS2
NBA Give N`Go-SNES
Bad Dudes-Arcade
If I think of more,I`ll add them to my list
Confession time,folks..what`s on your list