GAIA FANS: Help is required (regarding HJSplit & Gaia Again Movie)

HJSplit - http://www.hjsplit.com

Basically, take the file, and by using that software, you can split a file in pieces. You use the same software to put them together. It's like a splitted RAR file, you need to have all of the pieces in the same folder.
 
HJSplit - http://www.hjsplit.com

Basically, take the file, and by using that software, you can split a file in pieces. You use the same software to put them together. It's like a splitted RAR file, you need to have all of the pieces in the same folder.

Yeah, its rather easy to use you just need to extract it from the zip....which FK for some reason didn't want to. :redface2:
 
My computer is a peice of **** right now. My burner is fucked, the HJsplit didn't work, and a few other things. I probally got a virus from all the porn I download and watch on a daily basis.
 
My computer is a peice of **** right now. My burner is fucked, the HJsplit didn't work, and a few other things. I probally got a virus from all the porn I download and watch on a daily basis.

Nice! :buttrock:

By the way, can someone just give me a link to Gaia Again as one whole movie! I don't need it split.
 
Nice! :buttrock:

By the way, can someone just give me a link to Gaia Again as one whole movie! I don't need it split.

For Pete's sake try READING the posts made by the other members who have posted here! The movie is TOO BIG and CANNOT be uploaded as ONE whole file! :nono:
 
My computer is a peice of **** right now. My burner is fucked, the HJsplit didn't work, and a few other things. I probally got a virus from all the porn I download and watch on a daily basis.

You said all it shows is extract :redface2: so extract it, unless if the porn ruined your .zip stuff, if so download WinRAR and reinstall your .zip if you want gaia again as one whole file.

And why didn't you just say porn in the first place :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top