Skinwalker
Member
Leaked online a week ago, not sure when it's coming out here or over where most of you guys are. Anyone who's seen it so far, what did you think of it? And what did you think of the other Futurama movies, and the franchise's future?
Don't forget spoilers in case people haven't seen it.
[hide]I quite liked it... It wasn't that good, but there were one or two great gags (like the locker room one), and the romance was touching although it was forced. Better than BWABB anyway, mainly because it wasn't shoving atheist humor and topicality down our throats.
I like when Futurama is touching... I enjoyed Big Score because of that, even though it semi-retconned one of the greatest moments of the series (Fry's dog).
The movies are getting a little awkward now though... It could be cool if Comedy Central(?) made it back into a series, even if it has to have 6-12 episode seasons.[/hide]
Don't forget spoilers in case people haven't seen it.
[hide]I quite liked it... It wasn't that good, but there were one or two great gags (like the locker room one), and the romance was touching although it was forced. Better than BWABB anyway, mainly because it wasn't shoving atheist humor and topicality down our throats.
I like when Futurama is touching... I enjoyed Big Score because of that, even though it semi-retconned one of the greatest moments of the series (Fry's dog).
The movies are getting a little awkward now though... It could be cool if Comedy Central(?) made it back into a series, even if it has to have 6-12 episode seasons.[/hide]