Full Trailer Hits For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Have a mustache, be cool.
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg are hardcore Turtle fans, just like us! They wrote the movie while picturing how it would look animated. So you know they've nailed that wild and energetic vibe. These guys are keeping it real, bringing back all the feels from our childhood. It's gonna be a total blast!

Rogen and Goldberg bonded over the Turtles when they were kids. They even practiced karate together! Imagine that, smashing chandeliers with nunchucks! They've got mad love for these heroes, and now they're paying tribute to 'em on the big screen. It's gonna be an epic turtle party, my friend.

Dude, you won't believe it! Mutant Mayhem's animation style is giving off some serious Spider-Verse vibes. And guess what? The movie is directed by one of the co-directors of The Mitchells Vs The Machines, which was an absolute blast! So you know we're in for a visual treat. With that signature scratchy, scrawly pencil style, it's gonna be like watching a mind-bending comic book come alive.

This movie is gonna take animation to a whole new level, man. Mutant Mayhem has this cool pencil style that mixes the old-school comic vibe with a fresh twist. The filmmakers are pushing boundaries and doing things differently. It's gonna be like nothing we've seen before. Get ready to be totally shell-shocked, bro!

Mutant Mayhem is gonna be like a turbo-charged explosion of awesomeness! The animation style is so sick, it's like the Turtles jumped right out of a sketchbook and came to life. They're bringing that teenage energy, where everything's wild and you never color inside the lines. Get ready for a movie that's gonna keep you buzzing with excitement from start to finish!

Hey, hold up! What happened to April O'Neil? I used to have the biggest crush on her back in the day. Now, I see this new version in Mutant Mayhem, and I gotta say, she's just not as pretty as before. What a bummer! I mean, isn't she supposed to be the gorgeous reporter who always rocks the yellow jumpsuit?

I get that adaptations can take creative liberties, but come on, don't mess with the classics! April was always this stunning and charismatic character who brought some serious eye candy to the screen. Now, I'm not so sure if I want to watch the movie anymore. I mean, if they can't even get April right, what else have they messed up? She looks fat and ugly!