Full Trailer Hits For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Staff member
<p>It’s going to be a good year for animated movies. We get Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse in mere days, and a couple months after that, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles leap onto the big screen in their fir====er, SECOND ever animated film, subtitled Mutant Mayhem.</p>

Southern Belle
Why April looks ugly and fat? That makes me not want to watch it. I am also tired of all this ginger deletion.

Awesome ! I've been a massive fan of the turtles for as long as I can remember! I'm so pumped for this movie, it's got me bursting with excitement! I'm definitely planning to watch it multiple times with my son and wife. Can't wait to experience the action-packed awesomeness together! I love the Spider Verse like visuals.

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
OMG, like, based on what we've seen so far, I can't help but think that this movie might be the start of a whole series! Can you even believe it? They haven't even mentioned Shredder or the Foot Clan yet. But you know what's super cute? The Turtles have their initials on their belts, just like, totally reminiscent of the good ol' days. I didn't even notice it in the first trailer, but now that I do, it's like such a lovely little reference that makes my heart flutter!

Sleepy Coffee
What I find interesting is the comic book-inspired art style and the portrayal of the turtles as genuine teenagers in this iteration. What I don't like is what they did to April.

Just watched the trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem and I have to say, it looks totally rad! The concept of the Turtles trying to fit in and taking down Superfly sounds like a wild adventure. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. Cowabunga!The animation style is totally unique and sets it apart from other animated films.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
The trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem got me really hyped! The animation style is so unique, thanks to the talented team behind The Mitchells Vs The Machines. . Seth Rogen's unique take on the Turtles as teenagers adds an interesting twist.

JJ

The new direction they're taking with Mutant Mayhem has definitely grabbed my attention. The unique animation style and intriguing story have me eagerly anticipating the Turtles' showdown with Superfly and his gang of mutant animals.it looks super cool and kinda like the new Spider-Man movie that's coming out! They're totally keeping up with what's popular this year. It seems like there'll be some new awesome stuff in it. Maybe it'll even be a whole new era for us kids! But you know what? I'll always love the Nickelodeon cartoons 'cause they're a big part of my childhood memories. They're just so special to me

Keep calm and carry on
The animation style in the film resembles that of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse." I want to clarify that I have no issues with diversity and representation, but I'm curious why April O'Neil is portrayed as an overweight black woman in this rendition. In the Turtles cartoon series I grew up with from the 1990s, she was not portrayed that way. It can sometimes feel overwhelming to see a consistent push for inclusivity of people of color, women, or LGBTQ+ individuals in various forms of media. I do not mind diversity but I hate racebending. Make new characters if they want diversity.

Dude, I'm stoked for Mutant Mayhem! The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is gonna be off the hook! They've totally revamped the animation style to give it that rad, sketchy look. It's gonna be like watching a dope comic book come to life with all that crazy energy. Can't wait to catch it!