Full Twisted Metal Trailer Reveals A Goofy Apocalypse

Staff member
<p>Sony has been lending their IPs out for film and television projects, with varying results. The Last Of Us show on HBO was an instant classic. The Uncharted movie came and went, and I can’t remember if their Gran Turismo film has been released or not (which isn’t a good sign). Twisted Metal, however, is a brand Sony has done nothing with for over a decade, so what does the recognition buy you?</p>

I sincerely hope they give the backstories of every character. The game's most bizarre section was that one. I like stories where the main character is just a regular man who's kind of over everything going on around him. I was hoping for a darker tone, but we'll have to see the pilot to find out what we're in for.

I was disappointed because I had hoped for something much darker and more sinister. It looks to be based on a modernized version of an extinct twisted metal game.

Listen to me
I can't wait to see the complete Twisted Metal trailer! I must admit that I couldn't stop giggling after seeing it. The series appears to embrace its silliness, which I think is a welcome contrast from the normal gloomy and gritty adaptations. It's wonderful to have a show that isn't too serious every now and then.

The Twisted Metal TV series trailer is hilarious! It's jam-packed with quips and wisecracks that had me laughing from start to finish. I love their lighter attitude, especially given the franchise's quirky and outrageous nature. It appears to be a wonderful match; I was anticipating something darker.Instead of a family-friendly comedy, it would have been good if they had made it a horror-style presentation like the game.

As a long-time Twisted Metal gamer, I must admit that the whole TV series trailer exceeded my expectations. The use of humor gives the typical post-apocalyptic scene a new and surprising twist. Rather than merely copying the dark and grim tone of previous adaptations, they've taken a risk by emphasizing the franchise's weirdness. I appreciate the risk they've made to try something new, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the comedy components enrich the overall plot and character interactions.

I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed after watching the full Twisted Metal trailer. I was hoping for a more serious and gritty adaptation, considering the post-apocalyptic setting. The constant barrage of jokes and wisecracks throughout the trailer felt forced and took away from the potential intensity of the series. It's not what I had envisioned, and I'm left feeling a bit let down.The overemphasis on comedy and the lack of a darker tone seem to undermine the essence of the franchise. I was expecting a thrilling and intense experience, but instead, it appears to be a lighthearted and comedic take that doesn't resonate with me.

Samoa Joe getting his big acting break is something I never expected. Especially after wwe fired him.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
I really hope they include him because Calypso was the most pleasant aspect of the game. When I first heard about the Twisted Metal TV series, I assumed it would be dark and intense. Without Calypso, Twisted Metal is like Super Mario without Mario. However, after seeing the entire trailer, I'm dissatisfied because this isn't the Twisted Metal I'm used to.

The Twisted Metal TV series trailer might have caught some fans off guard with its comedic tone, but I think it's a fantastic direction for the adaptation. It allows the show to embrace the inherent silliness and over-the-top nature of the games. By infusing humor into the post-apocalyptic world, they've created a unique blend that sets it apart from other similar shows. It's important to remember that adaptation doesn't necessarily mean replication, and the creative team seems to have taken a bold and refreshing approach that could make the series stand out in its own right. The PS1 games are more campy, people who demands the darker tone are more like the ps2-ps3 era fans.