Free Express Shipping at HLJ

Pffffffffffffffft! Nothing beats a Kabutomushi design. Besides, they took the Faiz Accel idea to a whole new and awesome level with clock-up....mmmm clock-up *drools*
 
HLJ (6/09/2010) said:
Crazy days are here, with our Pay by PayPal and Get Free Express Shipping campaign going on--a great chance to get heavy items, as these 3 glimpses show! But our allotted stock is almost gone, so this campaign will end TODAY at 6 p.m. Japan time. Don't miss out!

ends in less than 1 hour from now...
 
My order from yesterday's already shipped too. :)

What did everyone end up ordering? I grabbed myself a Revoltech Operation Yashima Set (to go with my Robot Damashii Evas), and the Revoltech Awakened Eva-01, both of which were discounted items.
 
Hahaha... HLJ ended it sooner huh... It's not really about the stock. it was because they got overwhelmed about the EMS shipping... :laugh: Well, at least I'll be getting some Figures by next week - hopefully... :thumbs:
 
They probably facepalmed hardcore when they calculated how much money was spent on "free" shipping hahaha.
 
Thank God I managed to get my order in yesterday, or else I'd be crying now. Ordered Souchaku Henshin Zanki and the single for the Hibiki movie.

And wouldn't "Time Out" be more appropriate, Keith? :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top