Fox Revives In Living Color

Weird... I remember this show being so big it was an event every episode and what everyone was talking about. I wonder... does it have a place in today's world?
 
Weird... I remember this show being so big it was an event every episode and what everyone was talking about. I wonder... does it have a place in today's world?

Well the main concept behind the show was making light of racial intolerance, which sadly is still very present today
 
I'm not sure how to feel about this. It could flop but then again, it could be successful and help launch people's careers since it could be a new cast. I guess we just have to wait and see.
 
Weird... I remember this show being so big it was an event every episode and what everyone was talking about. I wonder... does it have a place in today's world?

Well the main concept behind the show was making light of racial intolerance, which sadly is still very present today
So, even with a new cast, it's still going to be the same as it was 21 years ago.

If none of the original casts are returning, then I'm skipping it.
They're no need to panic. They might comeback for either a reunion special, or as special guest stars. Remember most of the earlier seasons of SNL when previous cast members made guest host appearances in the newer seasons? Well, this is going to be like that and almost every other Sketch comedy show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top