For sale !! Kamen Rider Blade Rouse cards !! 40 + over 100 exras

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg


I'm selling my rouse card collection. You get everything you see in the pics. You're only missing 12 cards to complete all 52. Cards are in mint condition. I'm asking for $45USD + Shipping for the rouse cards alone. If you want the misc cards $20US for those. If you guys want just a suit or certain cards, I can do that too. Let me know.

Steven
 
Last edited:
Tachibana Sakuya said:
We can probably arrange something. Just let me know ;)

After watching more Blade last night I think I'm alot more interested in these cards. But where can I find the rest to complete the collection?.
 
Forever Knight said:
After watching more Blade last night I think I'm alot more interested in these cards. But where can I find the rest to complete the collection?.

Yahoo Japan Auctions and going through Celga or Rinkya.Sucks how we can't get anything toku related here. :mad:
 
Forever Knight said:
i hear ya buddy.

What are the measurements of the cards?.

It's the size of an average baseball,basketball or hockey card size. I sold the Spade cards just earlier. I can give you the King Form (Foil) cards instead.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top