FOR SALE: Goonger Go Phone /w Pouch

Ladymercury

the baddest bitch
I am getting rid of my Go Phone cause... it just sits around and collects dust.

001xsb1h


Basically brand new cause I used it once and then it sat on my toy display shelf. The pouch was never opened, actually I forgot I bought it until I found a HLJ box sitting in my room and opened it up like a month ago... then I forgot that I had it until like yesterday lol.

The Go Phone and Pouch are being sold together for $55 USD with $11 USD Domestic Shipping. I will not ship abroad. Paypal only. I do not do cash, mo, or cods. PAYPAL. There will be a 5% paypal fee added onto the shipping costs, so total for the changer and pouch is $69.30

I seriously need to get rid of this because its taking up room and I have no use for it, so if you're looking for a brand new pouch and go phone -- hit me up. Give it a good home.
 
Paypal only? that's not fair. what if anyone here wants to buy it but he has no paypal? like me. I'd rather buy in a regular way.

Oh to ask, how much is shipping to Fairfield, CA?
 
Paypal only? that's not fair. what if anyone here wants to buy it but he has no paypal? like me. I'd rather buy in a regular way.
When it comes to buying and selling stuff online, Paypal and Credit Cards ARE the "regular way" to do it now. She's selling the Go-Phone for $70. Now let's say you mail out $70 to her with regular mail. Number one, it'll take much longer for it to reach her, which increases the chances of it getting lost in the mail. Number two, sending cash or cheques/money orders via mail is becoming less and less recommended because of the risk that your payment will be intercepted and your money STOLEN from you. This means that YOU just lost some money, the SELLER doesn't get paid, and YOU don't get the item you bought. Don't sit there and whine about how a seller wants a little security and wants to make sure that he/she actually gets paid for the item that he/she is selling. If you don't have a PayPal account, then get yourself one. You'll find it will be more productive than just sitting there and complaining about not having one.

PayPal is fast and their security is super-tight. If you were to make a payment with PayPal, the money would be received within 5 minutes from the time you click the "SUBMIT PAYMENT" button. For online purchasing, it's the superior choice.


Oh to ask, how much is shipping to Fairfield, CA?
Do yourself a favour and actually READ THE POST SHE MADE. She says
The Go Phone and Pouch are being sold together for $55 USD with $11 USD Domestic Shipping.



You're 19. Get a bank account.
Then get a job so that you can actually put money into the account.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top