Final Fantasy Versus XIII Cancelled?

I'unno about you, but linearity in a game isn't that bad of a thing to me. I rather have a straight line to walk than having to worry about where to go and be overwhelmed by possibilities, but then, I'm an idiot where gaming is concerned, so, eh.
 
Wasn't aimed at you, lol. He said "but then, I'm an idiot where gaming is concerned, so, eh." which is what I was referring to. Ya like what ya like, no one needs to put themselves down for liking something a certain way.
 
Wasn't aimed at you, lol. He said "but then, I'm an idiot where gaming is concerned, so, eh." which is what I was referring to. Ya like what ya like, no one needs to put themselves down for liking something a certain way.

I agree with that 100%. Hell I get all kinds of **** for still playing WoW.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top