Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer - And... It Looks Good!

That looks like a sequence of cut scenes. Pretty cut scenes, sure, but that doesn't mean the game will look that good.
 
I think some scenes were actual game footage, like the battle and the running inside... didn't look much different from the rest. I'd say some are in games cut scenes using the game engine itself, and some are not.
 
That looked like game engine stuff to me. Stuff even the GameCube could've done.

Thing I'm liking most those is the character design change. Instead of making the characters look like ugly babies, the character design looks.... good instead. Reminds me a LOT of Skies of Arcadia.
 
I wish I had the cash to buy a Wii :p I wonder if it'll have DS connectivity like the original had with the GBA.
 
Alright, I admit I was ready to hate on this but that does look like it's going to be much better than the Cube game. Bravo to Square. Maybe Nintendo will get a good Final Fantasy game on it's consoles once again.

That looks like a sequence of cut scenes. Pretty cut scenes, sure, but that doesn't mean the game will look that good.

I guess you didnt watch the whole thing. Some of the clips were clearly in-game action footage, what with the jumping and attacking in standard third person. Or the clip of the character running through a town. But you're right, a lot of the video was cut scenes. And Square is notorious for making a game appear to look better (graphically) than it really is
 
Last edited:
Sweet! Some of it looks like the actual gameplay! And it looks similar to that of Kingdom Hearts! I like the look of the characters as well! Definate improvment compared to the Cube! Though I do like the cube version, this game looks SWEET!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top