I am glad that you acknowledged the improvements as well. I would give it a 9 out of 10 rating because of the stellar graphics and plot. Where it disappointed in character strength and quality tactics, it compensated with mechanics and storytelling. I am a big fan of the story mode and enjoy just relaxing and understanding the plot rather than playing endlessly. Watching and listening gives a gamer time to appreciate the game, as well as coming up with different gaming strategies.

You made a very good point and I completely agree with it. The graphics are awesome and the plot of the game very detailed and impressive, Square Enix did a wonderful job in that aspect of the game.

I am glad that you acknowledged the improvements as well. I would give it a 9 out of 10 rating because of the stellar graphics and plot. Where it disappointed in character strength and quality tactics, it compensated with mechanics and storytelling. I am a big fan of the story mode and enjoy just relaxing and understanding the plot rather than playing endlessly. Watching and listening gives a gamer time to appreciate the game, as well as coming up with different gaming strategies.
I also loved the unique road trip mechanics of the game. This was the relaxing phase of the game for me because you can just let Ignis drive and feast your eyes on the vistas that your party will drive through. This road trip mechanics to progress the game and go through different villages and locations looks to be the first or one of the first of its kind. :D

I also loved the unique road trip mechanics of the game. This was the relaxing phase of the game for me because you can just let Ignis drive and feast your eyes on the vistas that your party will drive through. This road trip mechanics to progress the game and go through different villages and locations looks to be the first or one of the first of its kind. :D

I practically enjoy that about the game. Everything is not about fighting all the time, that part of the scene gives one a quiet relaxing time to just enjoy the game without being tense all the time.

FFXV game is good, though, some people might have high expectations as compared to other games. Every time, we have a new game to play, we already have set high expectations about it in out mind. Hence, sometimes, new game is disappointing in the beginning.

As of now, after playing the game and getting used to it, many people are liking it and are finding it entertaining.

FFXV game is good, though, some people might have high expectations as compared to other games. Every time, we have a new game to play, we already have set high expectations about it in out mind. Hence, sometimes, new game is disappointing in the beginning.

As of now, after playing the game and getting used to it, many people are liking it and are finding it entertaining.
New gamers who happen to play FF15 now will definitely enjoy it more than the poor saps who played it when the hype was lingering. Being released after FFXIV, which was an amazing game by the way, FFXV was expected to be some out-of-this-world game and that is why no matter how good it is, some gamers still felt let down.

New gamers who happen to play FF15 now will definitely enjoy it more than the poor saps who played it when the hype was lingering. Being released after FFXIV, which was an amazing game by the way, FFXV was expected to be some out-of-this-world game and that is why no matter how good it is, some gamers still felt let down.

You are absolutely right about that, from the chatters which have at the moment, new gamers are more into playing Final Fantasy games with good graphics unlike those that played it when it's in 2D.