It took me about 25-30 hours to finish the main quest but I also did a few sidequests on the side. The reason I feel that it is short is that I’ve played other JRPG’s like Persona and they took quite a while to finish. They really didn’t give that really big of a focus on any female character that much in FFXV, huh.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It took me about 25-30 hours to finish the main quest but I also did a few sidequests on the side. The reason I feel that it is short is that I’ve played other JRPG’s like Persona and they took quite a while to finish. They really didn’t give that really big of a focus on any female character that much in FFXV, huh.

I would then conclude by saying that you are very good and skilled in playing the game, maybe it's because I'm a bit older than I can't possibly seem to be able to rush the gameplay which is why it took me longer hours than what it took you to complete it.

I would then conclude by saying that you are very good and skilled in playing the game, maybe it's because I'm a bit older than I can't possibly seem to be able to rush the gameplay which is why it took me longer hours than what it took you to complete it.
No, I wouldn’t consider myself as a very good Final Fantasy gamer. It’s just that I was really looking forward to playing this game for a long time. Whenever I go home, it’s the first thing I think of doing! :D

It has a lot of unfinished areas like all areas after the death feel completely rushed. You can even feel that they planned to do something but somehow did not. The train is just the laziest way possible to jump from location to location. Random dungeon, random car chase, random story bits, random timeskip.....

We can't conclude that the game is entirely bad. As you know everyone has his own favorite games in the FF series, and we don't see them the same. There may be obvious mistakes here and there about the game, but we can cope.

In my opinion, the game is good enough to get at least a 8/10 rating from me. There were lots of good improvements in the game especially with the weapons included in the game. Although it's more of a male character game but generally it's a good game and quite enjoyable as well as entertaining.
I would also give it a rating of atleast 8/10 if I was asked to. There are minor problems, but it is difficult for a game to be 100% well developed.

I would also give it a rating of atleast 8/10 if I was asked to. There are minor problems, but it is difficult for a game to be 100% well developed.

The rating of 8/10 is well appropriate for me when I look at how the storyline of Final Fantasy 15 was structured, it's characters and battles. The producers did quite well with all they tried to fix up in the game. I'm satisfied, and looking forward to Final Fantasy 16.

I think random time skips, random chase as explained in one of the above comment is true. There are some of those bits. But the graphics and summons were perfect for me. I do agree that some of the things need explaining and also needs to have proper reasonable ending.

I completely agree with the explanation about random spikes and chase in the game, it made playing more interesting and fun. The sane thing goes with the efforts put in to upgrade the graphics of the game because most gamers now appreciate games with high quality graphics. This is even the reason why mod version of the games are now made.

In my opinion, the game is good enough to get at least a 8/10 rating from me. There were lots of good improvements in the game especially with the weapons included in the game. Although it's more of a male character game but generally it's a good game and quite enjoyable as well as entertaining.
I am glad that you acknowledged the improvements as well. I would give it a 9 out of 10 rating because of the stellar graphics and plot. Where it disappointed in character strength and quality tactics, it compensated with mechanics and storytelling. I am a big fan of the story mode and enjoy just relaxing and understanding the plot rather than playing endlessly. Watching and listening gives a gamer time to appreciate the game, as well as coming up with different gaming strategies.