Personally I think the game was praised a little bit too much. Its not like I hated it but compared to the other FF games it was the most disappointing one.

I cannot say that it personally disappointed me more than any of the other ones but from what I hear I might have to agree with you to some extent. I always tend to have crazy high expectations though so I am always a little bummed.

I think the storyline in Final Fantasy 15 did need some work when it first came out though, and most people do mention this-but I do think they patched a lot of things up in this game.They added some new weapons,also some DLC, and story scenes-and some other bug type fixes as well. It is a fun game to play though.

In my opinion, the game is good enough to get at least a 8/10 rating from me. There were lots of good improvements in the game especially with the weapons included in the game. Although it's more of a male character game but generally it's a good game and quite enjoyable as well as entertaining.

I think the game was good. Though lot of people have different expectations. And the game development can't work on all of them. And it makes things a bit harder. And on that note you can see that if we were to be understanding on the execution part. Not all games can be good all the time so people have to adjust.

This disappointed a lot of people and I think they had the right idea but what failed the whole project was the fact that the creators didn't put enough effort into making this game worthwhile.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Just like you said, the game Final Fantasy 15 isn't that bad. Even though some might say it lacked a few things but there was a good improvement on the game as well. I would give the developers 80% rating on the job done with the game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think the game was good. Though lot of people have different expectations. And the game development can't work on all of them. And it makes things a bit harder. And on that note you can see that if we were to be understanding on the execution part. Not all games can be good all the time so people have to adjust.

Thanks for this your input, they tried in my opinion with what they did with the game. There is no way a particular game would be 100% perfectly produced without a hiccup, so therefore it's best to adjust our expectations and make do with what we see.

I think the game is very short when you compare it to other Final Fantasy titles. I think their main goal with this is to attract more people in the West and expose them to the Final Fantasy franchise. For me though, it is a nice change from the classic turn-based system because I really like Kingdom Heart's gameplay and it's nice that Sqeenix is going through this route.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think the game is very short when you compare it to other Final Fantasy titles. I think their main goal with this is to attract more people in the West and expose them to the Final Fantasy franchise. For me though, it is a nice change from the classic turn-based system because I really like Kingdom Heart's gameplay and it's nice that Sqeenix is going through this route.

I'm curious to ask how long it took you to complete playing FF 15 since you considered it to be short. I don't know anything about the game being short apart from its male role play more than female in it.