Favorite Ultra human form/transformation device?

So yeah, I bought the second Super Ultra 8 Brothers Device set. I posted some pics in the Henshin thread of me showin off the ring of Leo, and my girlfriend flauntin the Spark Lens. But yeah, the esplender was way too small! :shakefist

Now I got info from EX Japan that she can get a DX one for me. But, it'll be over a hundred bucks! Oh well, price for awesomeness I suppose. :disappoin
 
My first and still-favorite Ultraman human form would have to be Mirai Hibino aka Mebius. He's one of the few Ultramen who has literally no human experience to draw on, and therefore makes silly mistakes and is somewhat childlike. He even gets called an "oddball" by his teammates and others. But his journey of understanding humanity is endlessly interesting to me because of his innocence.

Favorite henshin device... Hmm. I was never terribly fond of the wand-types, I've always preferred ones that no one would ever really notice or remark on if they did notice them. So Leo's ring, Seven's glasses or Mebius' arm brace are more up my alley. :thumbs:
 
human forms:

fujimiya
gen
dan

devices(what i like and what i have):

spark lens
agulator
mebius brace
 
That's definitely one of the most unique. Nice idea, style-wise.

I wonder if he ever missed his eyes, though? :anime:
 
Last edited:
human forms
Maki [from Ultraman the Next]
Daigo from Tiga
Dan Moroboshi Ultraseven

henshin devices
Ultraman Powered's Beta Capsule
Tiga's Spark Lens
Cosmos's Cosmo Pluck
 
Mirai is so ditzy, though. Idk why I'm not really into him. He's good, but just kinda doesn't know what's going on sometimes, not being human and all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top