favorite toku villain themes?

The_Next!!!

Member
Fushigi Song by Koorogi '73
The 4 Armies of Neros by Koorogi '73
Bandora's Theme by Machiko Soga
Iron Cross's Theme by Koorogi '73

Yes, Koorogi '73 are the masters.:buttrock:

I would have put Wahrer's theme down but it's not there yet, I still find it too weird.
 
Last edited:
Akuma no Shocker
Destron Sanka
GOD no March
Kill Amazon
Wahrer no Theme
Neros 4 Armies song
Akuma no Black Cross


Notice how it's mostly the 70s and 80s shows that have themes for the villains. And that the few modern shows that do have villain themes tend to have lousy ones >.>
 
Uuraa no Urami by Koorogi '73 (Turboranger)
Kuro no Kikkoushi by X10 (Kakuranger)
Psyma ~Hakai no Rakuin~ by Norio Sakai (GoGoFive)
Madou Kishi Wolzard by Nobuo Yamada (Magiranger)
Kuroki Juujika Black Beet by Shinichi Ishihara (B-Fighter)
Mog-Rog by Yuko (Kamen Rider Black)
 
addition...

BLACK ACTION by Toshiya Igarashi, I think that counts because the lyrics are about the villians wreaking havoc.

Do-do-do-do-doramu semaru!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…