Favorite Line in a Tokusatsu.

I remember one of the last lines in Ryuki when Ren defeated Odin and everyone basically died. 'In this battle...there is no justice. There is only an innocent wish'.

That resonated with me for sure.
 
"I'm Kisaragi Gentaro, My dream is to befriend everyone in this school."

Miu: I wouldn't be queen if I didn't know my sidekick's personality.
Gentaro: But.. that was pretty reckless.
Miu: You can't be a knight if you can't save the queen.
Gentaro: I'm not a knight.
 
Some Comedy Bits

GaoYellow: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...OOOOOOOOH...MYYYYY...GOOOOOOOOD!!!"

Ichigo: "The recent young Kamen Riders don't appear to be modified. They don't know the sadness of being remodeled humans. IT'S OUTRAGEOUS TO CALL THEM KAMEN RIDERS!!!...This is no good. Remodeling is needed after all! It's not too late! Shocker...Destron...choose an organization and let them remodel you!"
Nigo: "Yeah! Go get remodeled!"
Momotaros: "...sempai. Sempai!!!"
Eiji: "...hey, knock it off!"
Ichigo: "You should allow Kougami to remodel you!!!"

ZO: "WHY RELEASE THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY MOVIE IN 1993?!!! WOULDN'T THAT MAKE IT THE 22ND ANNIVERSARY MOVE?!!! PLUS...PEOPLE STILL CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND J!!! HOW DO I PRONOUNCE IT? IS IT PRONOUNCED Z-O!!! AND IN MOVIE WAR 2010 MY ENEMY, DORAS, HAD A BIGGER ROLE THAN I DID!!! WHO WILL FIX THIS?!!! WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

Knight, Zolda, Oujia: "WE ARE KAMEN RIDERS!!!"
*sentai pose*
Ryuki: "....eh?"
 
lot's of them!
one is of Akira Date: gotou-chan nice!
Ankh: aissu!(ice drops) Aissu! Oh! issu?(chair) oh issu? oissu? (he said it in a way they sound the same) Fuzakeruna! (did I say it right?)

Kivat: yoosha! kivatte ikuze!
momo: ore sanjou! ikuze ikuze ikuze!

Decade: Just a passing through Kamen Rider! remember that!
 
"He fought with heart, yet your telling me he has none? You must be mistaken for I saw it with my own eyes."

"Riderman, you've done it. You've become a hero. You are Kamen Rider number 4!"

"Lights of Orion, activate!"

"He said...that the hat looked good on me."

"I am the child of the sun!"

You guys took all my other ones.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top