Favorite Comic Relief Character of Tokusastu

For the love of gawd, why do people keep posting that version of the video?! >_<
Thats a horrible version.
 
My favorite comic relief is the duo of Yuuto and Deneb.
Especially when they wrestle together. :laugh:
 
I think I enjoy Momotaros because he has this badass attitude, yet, he can be vulnerable, too.
 
I think the king of all comedy reliefs in tokusatsu would be the late Yuu Fujiki, who played comedy reliefs like TV exec Kinsaburou Furue in King Kong Vs. Godzilla, photographer Yoshito Nishibe in Atragon, reporter Jirou Nakamura in Mothra Vs. Godzilla, and a cameo appearance early in Space Amoeba!

He was also in many of Toho's Young Guy and Crazy Cats films, appeared in episodes of Mighty Jack and Rainbowman, and was also a regular (the Jounan Sports Club owner Seiji Oomura) in Ultraman Leo!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top