Mass_OverDose
Member
Villains are such an essential part of what makes comics thrilling! I mean, can you imagine Spider-Man without Green Goblin or Batman without the Joker? They bring that extra layer of tension and excitement that keeps us on the edge of our seats!
Some of my personal favorites include Magneto, his complex motivations and tragic backstory make him feel so relatable at times! And then there's Thanos; I still can't get over how compelling his arc was in Infinity Gauntlet! The way Jim Starlin wrote him made you understand his twisted logic even if you didn't agree with it.
But then we have the likes of Doc Ock, who is just pure chaos and menace, especially during that iconic storyline where he takes over Spider-Man's body! I could ramble on for days about these characters!
So, who are your all-time favorite villains in comics? What about them resonates with you? Got any memorable story arcs or moments that really showcase their impact? Let's hear your thoughts!
Some of my personal favorites include Magneto, his complex motivations and tragic backstory make him feel so relatable at times! And then there's Thanos; I still can't get over how compelling his arc was in Infinity Gauntlet! The way Jim Starlin wrote him made you understand his twisted logic even if you didn't agree with it.
But then we have the likes of Doc Ock, who is just pure chaos and menace, especially during that iconic storyline where he takes over Spider-Man's body! I could ramble on for days about these characters!
So, who are your all-time favorite villains in comics? What about them resonates with you? Got any memorable story arcs or moments that really showcase their impact? Let's hear your thoughts!