Father Builds Son Tree House and Neighbors Whine

My advice to this guy`s whiny neighbors..

Don`t like the treehouse?Then move.Otherwise,shut the f**k up and live with it
 
These types of stuff happens when you live in a place governed by the Home Owner's Association. It's nice that the dad made the tree house, though he probably did not go through the proper channels. Structures like that can make or break sales of houses within the area. So, before you judge, read up. :thumbs:
 
These types of stuff happens when you live in a place governed by the Home Owner's Association. It's nice that the dad made the tree house, though he probably did not go through the proper channels. Structures like that can make or break sales of houses within the area. So, before you judge, read up. :thumbs:

W/e the rules...obviously they should be obeyed. My input is as a neighbor don't be a douche about it.

"Monstrosity"? An asshole is an asshole.
 
W/e the rules...obviously they should be obeyed. My input is as a neighbor don't be a douche about it.

"Monstrosity"? An asshole is an asshole.


This is more of a sensationalized news article. Neighbors will be neighbors. Granted, the neighbor's remarks are unwarranted and shouldn't have been said. There are people in the extreme that they want to see a perfectly manicured lawn, and what not. Yes, those folks are assholes. We have tons of assholes here in HJU, as well... Anywhere you go, there are going to be douche bag folks. :thumbs:


Such is life...



Read the below... and it doesn't even concern a "structure" but just a sign...


http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...outwitted-petty-HOA-over-playo?urn=nhl-wp4283
 
This is more of a sensationalized news article. Neighbors will be neighbors. Granted, the neighbor's remarks are unwarranted and shouldn't have been said. There are people in the extreme that they want to see a perfectly manicured lawn, and what not. Yes, those folks are assholes. We have tons of assholes here in HJU, as well... Anywhere you go, there are going to be douche bag folks. :thumbs:


Such is life...



Read the below... and it doesn't even concern a "structure" but just a sign...


http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/pu...outwitted-petty-HOA-over-playo?urn=nhl-wp4283

Yea, I guess you're right. :disappoin

The notice for the Lightning sign is strictly from being a hater. Smh. But yea, guess you gotta shrug this stuff off.
 
The only way I could see the neighbors complaining, is if the tree house infringes upon their property line. Granted I've never lived in a HOA community, but the tree house seems to fit with the owner's house quite well, I'd even go as far to say it compliments it.
 
The only way I could see the neighbors complaining, is if the tree house infringes upon their property line. Granted I've never lived in a HOA community, but the tree house seems to fit with the owner's house quite well, I'd even go as far to say it compliments it.

Exactly, that's what I assumed.

But I guess this HOA thing is a whole other ****.
 
Exactly, that's what I assumed.

But I guess this HOA thing is a whole other ****.

Don't worry.. You'll eventually run across it once you buy your first house in a regulated community.... :laugh:

Some of the things that HOAs have to enforce are house color... You can't just go and paint your house Blood Red or Neon Green... :laugh: It has to be within the rules of governance.
 
Don't worry.. You'll eventually run across it once you buy your first house in a regulated community.... :laugh:

Some of the things that HOAs have to enforce are house color... You can't just go and paint your house Blood Red or Neon Green... :laugh: It has to be within the rules of governance.

:O_O::O_O: I will shoot them. :170:



With my..nerf gun..because I'm not a criminal. :disappoin

Ughh HOA, you just made a new enemy. :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top