Fantastic Four New Animated Series Action Figures

...Fantastic Four The New Animated Series? That gotta be kidding me. They're not that great. I'm not digging on them....:disappoin
 
I agree with you Doggy. Im sure FF4 nuts might have more of a discerning eye but I kinda like the style of the toys. They dont look that bad. Johnny with white hair? Nice touch. Dr. Doom looks a little typical but doesnt look bad. I might check this new series out.
 
Johnny with white hair? Oh, that's just gay. Plus why's the Thing got a "4" painted on his chest? Oh well. Its coming on CN, so I guess the Marvel Age is coming back....
 
Sage Shinigami said:
Johnny with white hair? Oh, that's just gay. Plus why's the Thing got a "4" painted on his chest? Oh well. Its coming on CN, so I guess the Marvel Age is coming back....

Yeah, that's why I'm not digging on those. :disappoin
 
Sage Shinigami said:
Johnny with white hair? Oh, that's just gay. Plus why's the Thing got a "4" painted on his chest? Oh well. Its coming on CN, so I guess the Marvel Age is coming back....
...just as DCs is apparently dying, weird timing.

I think that four on his chest could have worked, but the way they did it was too random.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top