Elemental, When a Literal fire and Literal Water became friends

Pixar is simply demonstrating their superior animation skills in this film.
Despite the fact that the painting is different from what I usually look at and enjoy, the flame, water, and cloud characters were very skillfully animated. The train's trip across the water was beautifully animated.
Luca and Turning Red were two of my favorite Pixar movies, so I'm looking forward to seeing what

Does anyone else find it odd that she's the only fire elemental on the train? As a reader, I'm curious if that's just a coincidence or if it has any bearing on the plot. This appears to be a beautifully animated love story between two characters or ideas who couldn't be more dissimilar. I'm even more excited about it now than I was before! The trailer has a fantastic atmosphere, which I really enjoy. I'm hoping this story is good (and that there is a villain), because Wade and Ember would make great meet-and-greets at Disney theme parks.

Yeah I notice,It looks like there are no other fire elementals on the bus, which is an intriguing development. Ember also wears a cloak for protection. But is she being protected from having her light extinguished, or is it other people's lights that are being protected? What I'm curious about is what I can take away from this story. Absolutely stunning animation. Despite the obvious similarities to Zootopia, this looks very interesting. It has a lot of potential, and I hope it will be able to stand on its own.

Despite its cuteness, I'm not sure how much the cute concept will truly add to the story or the characters. In my opinion, the concept screamed "Minions Short movie," and it will be interesting to see how it performs as a full-length feature film. I recall how difficult it used to be for Pixar to make water look realistic. It's amazing to watch all of these moving particles in this video. I'm overjoyed.

The animation's visual style is fantastic. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but it's making me nervous. I really hope the plot is as beautiful as the animation, but I'm afraid it'll be merely average, with nothing to recommend it other than the visuals. This, on the other hand, I hope beyond hope will be true. It's far too early to tell, but I'm concerned because I want the film to succeed.

This is yet another reason why I adore Pixar films. My decision to pursue a career in filmmaking was influenced by the impressive visuals, exciting stories, and memorable characters. I owe you a debt of gratitude for inspiring me to pursue a career in filmmaking at the university level. The animation is fantastic as usual, and the visuals are extremely creative for the premise. Pixar, you have our unwavering support; please continue to create amazing films. I'm just worried that because the same director worked on the movie about the good dinosaur, the story will fall apart.

Am I the only one that is unimpressed? Although the animation and character designs are excellent, the overall plot seems to follow typical Pixar cliches. Perhaps it will feature the early Pixar wit that made it famous. Unquestionably, there is potential. I predict this will be a failure after the failure that was Lightyear.

This film obviously has a lot of clever visual jokes and slapstick humor, which could be a good thing if it allows Pixar to show off their animation abilities and has the kind of subversive humor that Monsters, Inc. and Inside Out had. This appears to be promising. Why do I think this film will be about intercultural or mixed-race relationships? I have nothing against it; I simply believe that this is the type of subject that the film would investigate.

Blondes have more Puns
I think Ember and Wade will be more than friends. I think this is going to be a romance.

Sentai collector
This should be interesting as I can't see fire and water getting along under any circumstance. Not even in a movie, lol. When all the other elements will find a way to exist together, these two are natural enemies so we'll see. Great idea for the film though.