Elemental, When a Literal fire and Literal Water became friends

Staff member
Elemental is coming to Theaters this 2023. My eyes are feasting from this visually delightful animation. CGI technology had improved immensely because I have visuals of translucent character models.
Zootopia featured anthropomorphic animals, and now we get to see anthropomorphic versions of alchemy’s four elements. Alchemy’s four elements are fire, water, earth, and wind. Except for fire and water, which extinguish the fire and evaporate water, the majority of these elements can interact.
Peter Sohn of The Good Dinosaur fame is directing this visually appealing offering. He collaborates with Brenda Hsueh, the producer, and writer...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Look no further if you want to learn how to make a teaser trailer. You won't learn the entire plot of the film here, but you will get a great sense of the atmosphere. It's great to see Pixar back in the studio working on such dynamic character and setting designs. Pixar's attention to detail extends to their environments, which are also fascinating to look at due to the energy they exude. Despite the fact that we continue to see some fascinating worlds and characters in modern films, it frequently appears that they all adhere to the same basic character design. I haven't seen a Pixar trailer in a long time, and it's even longer since I've felt the magic of entering a world so full of life and detail that it almost brings back memories. There's no doubt that what they see in this film will take them by surprise.

How can I be completely obsessed with the new world and characters from Pixar's upcoming film after only seeing a teaser?The lighting, design, and actions of each character, as well as everything else in this teaser, all suggest that the full version will be fantastic.

The plot sounds similar to Beastwars which is about a Wolf that fell in love with a rabbit

I wear a scary mask
I can't help but notice how the characters' relationships develop; every action one character takes improves the situation of another. The only negative reaction Wade receives is when he tries to help Ember but inadvertently causes her pain. Ember, the only passenger with fire abilities, is seen avoiding other passengers with extreme caution. Ember's struggles to find meaning in a world where everything she does seems to have negative consequences for herself or others could be the film's main focus.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
Because Ember is the only person of fire on the train, I get the impression that people of fire are treated with contempt, similar to how carnivores are treated in Zootopia. Ember's clothes appear to be made of a metal-linked fabric that acts as a shield against her flames. It was fascinating to learn. The fact that her flames can be seen through the material's holes is a nice touch; it shows that they aren't being smothered, but also that those around her are protected from the elements.

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
I like how she responds to any kind of attention with a quick smile.

Hey I just met you!
This looks like it slays to me for a variety of reasons.The irritated glare the cactus man gives the mother of four when they all start screaming contrasts with Wade's more blunt withdrawal. The guy who appears depressed while reading a self-help book (also known as a composting book) but cheers up when his "hair" begins to grow. Ember's hoodie has ventilation holes in it, so she won't suffocate while wearing it.

Ember appears to be shielded from the spread of her flames by a metal-linked fabric she is wearing. That is fantastic news. It's nice that her flame isn't being smothered, but others are still protected from the elements thanks to the material's tiny holes. I'm guessing the story will have a moral along the lines of "it doesn't matter if you're both different, you can still be suited for one another," and it looks like fun to watch the animation while also learning something from the story.