Elemental, Love can be out of your Element!

<p>Elemental is the latest offering from Pixar and Disney. They released the teaser of this film last year but now you can see the full trailer. Water extinguishes fire and fire can evaporate water. In the World of Elemental City, The Earths, The Winds and the Waters can live together peacefully. Meanwhile the flames are segregated because it can be disastrous if they encounter the other elements.</p>

You Don't talk about!
Elemental, the latest film from Pixar and Disney, has fascinated me. The trailer already had me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait to see the budding romance between Ember and Wade. It's great to see more representation of interracial friendships and relationships in the media. Furthermore, the animation is absolutely stunning!

I grew up watching Pixar movies, I'm excited to see Peter Sohn's directorial debut with Elemental. It's always inspiring to see artists rise through the ranks and achieve the recognition they deserve. Sohn's personal experiences will undoubtedly enhance the story's depth and nuance.

Whisper to me
Elemental City is a great metaphor for how different groups of people can coexist peacefully while also highlighting the struggles of segregation and intolerance. It's a strong message that remains relevant today. And to think that it's all presented through the eyes of elemental creatures!

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
There is no doubt that Pixar's animators are master craftsmen. In Elemental City, the world-building and elemental motion are both incredibly detailed. It's incredible to see how far animation has come and how it can now convey such nuanced emotions. Elemental will undoubtedly go down as a masterpiece in the Pixar and Disney canon.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
I just hope Disney markets this film because I'm tired of recent Pixar films not getting much attention because they're still A-tier films. I absolutely adore the animation in this film. It's really stunning! The universe appears to be vibrant, expressive, and lively, with each character having their own visual identity. The story appears to be cute as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in a theater. Pixar and Dreamworks are the top 2D and 3D animation studios.

JJ

And if the puns are anything to go by, Zootopia appears to be one of the studio's most visually and creatively inventive films in recent years.

For Real!
When will Disney understand that a great villain isn't always really produced by tradition? Its always generational trauma villainizing parents these days.
Also, it's so predictable that I'm sure the movie will go something like this: these two characters fall in love and then break up due to family pressure in the middle of the second act, only to discover that they don't care what others think by the beginning of the third act and then lecture the entire city about the wonders of loving each other's differences, leading the plot to a climax where everyone learns how much richer their society can be if they love each other.

It's vibrant, yet it reminds me of a more moderate version of Zootopia. Crazy innovative metropolis adapted to allow non-humans to live there, some lesson about different "types" coming together as a metaphor for socialization in our own society. But it looks beautiful. Are we going to ignore the fact that this is a romantic version of Zootopia.