Eden of the East

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
This anime is really cool, I'm not sure why either. Well for one, I love the art; but for another reason I'm just attracted to it. I'm on ep. 3 now. Anyone watch this series.

Plus is the Keitai still for sale? Or did it go on sale? I think it's amazing! I've looked up information on it, and seen pics of the real thing, but couldn't find much talking about.
 
I've been kinda curious about this show, since it's had good word of mouth, but the character designs are a little bit of a turn off and have kept me from watching it.

The main characters are supposed to be in their early-mid 20s. Why do they all look like 12 year olds?
 
I can believe Akira's age, but not the girls. I feel like the art was from the artist who animated Spirited Away. Except a bit different.

It is really good though, flash. Check it out.
 
I saw the Japanese title, and thought it was a Japanese anime adaptation of John Steinbeck's East of Eden.

Boy was I wrong, this anime looks really amazing. Its definitely something that I've wanted to get around too for awhile.
 
lol Kivat you're late, this anime aired like a year ago but I do agree with you. This anime is awesome and what makes it awesome is its unique storyline. It's a masterpiece I must say :coolshades:
 
This anime is awesome and what makes it awesome is its unique storyline. It's a masterpiece I must say :coolshades:

couldnt have put it better myself, i have yet to watch the movies though


Plus is the Keitai still for sale? Or did it go on sale? I think it's amazing! I've looked up information on it, and seen pics of the real thing, but couldn't find much talking about.

as far as i can tell they never went on sale :disappoin, i cant find any article the phone after may 2009
 
lol Kivat you're late, this anime aired like a year ago but I do agree with you. This anime is awesome and what makes it awesome is its unique storyline. It's a masterpiece I must say :coolshades:

lol I know, I know! I feel you man it is a great show, but I just regret stumbling on it so late. Haha

I still dislike the over use of phone changers in Sentai, but if it was to be used in the future seasons, a Keitai like this would be great.

as far as i can tell they never went on sale :disappoin, i cant find any article the phone after may 2009

Just as I thought. :disappoin I saw an article that was pretty vague about it's release. It said something along the lines of NEC (I think thats the company?) not knowing if they'll sell them or not.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pdqeu9LW2c&feature=related"]YouTube - [Eng Sub - Higashi no Eden (?????) Op] Oasis - Falling Down[/ame]

I really, really like this OP.
 
Yea, I think the OP is great as well. Very unique, the fact that it's in English blew my mind.
 
Just as I thought. :disappoin I saw an article that was pretty vague about it's release. It said something along the lines of NEC (I think thats the company?) not knowing if they'll sell them or not.

yeah NEC was the company supposed to build them however it seemed they never made it past the design stage, after doing a bit more digging though iv found that apparently our buddies in china decided to go and make the phone however as with NEC i cant find anything after may 2010
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top