I think earning money is possible if the channel has any form of impact on people. I found out the channels take years to develop. And people find it harder to show their skills. So it all depends on how you execute the things.

I think you could play video games and earn some money at it, but you have to be at the top of your game as they say-and practice quite a bit as well. They do have tournaments you can enter and win when playing these video games-but I think you have to play on a team in these tournaments also. These games are hosted online and in live arenas as well.

In as much as I think that one can get to earn some money by playing some of these games on the internet, it is necessary that we understand that you also have to put a lot of effort for there will be others that would do all in their might to be ahead of you in the game. So, earning via competition is a serious matter to me.

The only way that I used to make some little money back in those days is through the selling of my old game CD to some new gamers in our hood. I was that type of guy that doesn't borrow things, so when it was time to begin playing, I would buy and when I want, I can sell it as well and use the money made for another thing.

The pattern that I see is people play the same game over and over and start to get a bunch of followers and then they move to new games. If you stream a bunch of different games on twitch the odds of getting a bunch of followers is slim to none.
Yes but people make money. So even if it's repeated. It looks okay I guess. As long as content sales?

While making money from gaming is cool, it's not an instant jackpot. Do your research, take it slow, and who knows? You might just level up your bank account, too. Best of luck on your quest!

Playing games and making money might sound like a dream combo, right? You're onto something with those in-game items. Selling 'em can bring in extra dough, but it's no walk in the park. If you're aiming for a 1000 a month, start by exploring different games and markets. Some folks make a side hustle out of it, but it's not all fun and games. Patience and strategy are key. Check out online platforms and forums where gamers trade items. Don't jump in blind – learn the market, study demand, and keep an eye on trends. It's a hustle, but it's doable. Remember, making consistent cash from gaming takes effort, just like any gig.

Last edited:
I guess this is some utopia to play games and earn money at the same time, my guess. It would be to unusual to be true :)