I also did see these trading or selling of items and I have an experience on this one. It's really a great way to earn a money out of playing games, but if you're talking about a real job, I think there is a real job where you just need to play games and earn a decent cash. I think it's called "QA Tester?"(Quality Assurance Tester), where they test the games or play them before releasing to public. :D
Wow! That would be a dream job. Do you have any details about it? I'd really want to get a shot at it sometime. Playing games as a job is like finding gold, hehehehehe. I did hear of a job like this before, but the thing is I think you have to be a really patient and hard gamer for this one.

I think you could play video games and earn some money at it, but you have to be at the top of your game as they say-and practice quite a bit as well. They do have tournaments you can enter and win when playing these video games-but I think you have to play on a team in these tournaments also. These games are hosted online and in live arenas as well.

I have heard that some people are getting money form playing video games but I haven't tried them yet since I am just into gaming for just for fun and for ice breaker. But it would be really a good choice to play video games while at the same time earning from one of your hobby. Maybe if I have much time then I would also try to make money out of it in the future.

The only way I have known you can play games online and earn money is by gambling. I am not going to try any form of gambling to earn playing games. I'd like a game that when played I can earn, even passively, without the risk of losing money or betting.

I have seen a lot of it in the web, you will earn money by playing a certain games. But i did not try to make that stuff since for me it is really time consuming. I have a limited time for the whole day that is why I have to make used of my time. If I have a lot of time then for sure I would give it a try.

Yes, there are online games that allows you to sell virtual items online. Some of the games that allows you to have these kind of trade marketing are RAN online, DOTA, Entropia Universe and others. But, in order to get items that are worth buying you have to be a hard gamer coz' items are really hard to obtain. Some are quite legit but there are still scams going on in the gaming world. So, be careful.
Thanks a lot for the guidance. I was really wondering how all this is possible. As far as I know, I'm not a gamer enough to earn anything by selling my victories.

You can really earn money by playing games but it only takes much time and understanding.since you will have to reach a certain goal or level in order to receive points which later on can be converted into cash if it reach already to the minimum payout. It is a great way to have fun while at the same time making money out of it.

You can really earn money by playing games but it only takes much time and understanding.since you will have to reach a certain goal or level in order to receive points which later on can be converted into cash if it reach already to the minimum payout. It is a great way to have fun while at the same time making money out of it.
As far as I feel, this can then turn out to be a great opportunity for game lovers to earn some money. They are many who remain glued to their gaming screens for the whole day. Undoubtedly, they excel in some of the games and if their achievements can make them hunt some money then it will be an added feather in their cap. What are the sites that offer money for playing video games?

Yes, there are ways to earn money by playing games. First 3 that come to mind are beta testing, streaming, and playing a game with a team as a professional. However, the latter two choices are quite hard to get into because it requires a great deal of patience, raw talent, and enough determination to go past their limits. Streaming and Professional gaming has a high supply but not really has high demand, meaning there are alot of professional gamers out there, and they earn the big bucks by winning competitions. For streaming, it's also difficult because it's a competition to stream the same game and same content but at the same time do something that is original to attract viewers.

Yes, there are ways to earn money by playing games. First 3 that come to mind are beta testing, streaming, and playing a game with a team as a professional. However, the latter two choices are quite hard to get into because it requires a great deal of patience, raw talent, and enough determination to go past their limits. Streaming and Professional gaming has a high supply but not really has high demand, meaning there are alot of professional gamers out there, and they earn the big bucks by winning competitions. For streaming, it's also difficult because it's a competition to stream the same game and same content but at the same time do something that is original to attract viewers.
Omg....all of this sounds pretty tough. I will have to admit that this will not be my cup of tea. I hope it proves beneficial for some other excellent player.