Dumb girl dressed as Joker tries to stab teacher

What about this guy

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/25991879.html
jokerspencertaylorwsbtrp4.jpg

lol
 
Ugh, I usually love hearing stories like this, but whenever I find out some piece of Hot Topic trash was involved simply because it's the "in"-thing, I feel like I need to bang my head against something (all Quiet Riot jokes aside).

Another thing that bothers me is that these people aren't even dressing up and acting like the Joker, but rather as Heath Ledger wearing clown makeup. I'll bet that they could probably care less that it's the Joker.
 
WHERE IS SHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

More like,


"WHRRRRZZZZZZZHRRRRRRVVEEEEEDDDDDNNNNNTTTTRSHGJKWEHFIJQEF!!!!~???!??

But that girl was dumb. This is why idiots should not be allowed to watch movies with sociopaths in them. They'll think it's OK and then kill everyone around them. >=\ Or at least try to and look stupid doing it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top