Dragon's Dogma 2 Announced For Next March

Administrator
<p>It’s been quite a while — several Presidents, at least — since Capcom released the original Dragon’s Dogma on PS3, 360 and PC in 2012. It was an action RPG in which you played as an Arisen, a being with special abilities in a fantasy world terrorized by giant dragons and other monsters. It’s been a pretty long wait since then, but better late than never for Dragon’s Dogma 2, which has been confirmed to be arriving early next year.</p>

I've been eagerly waiting for Dragon's Dogma 2, and the news about the parallel world and expanded customization has got me pumped! March 22, 2024, can't come soon enough. The Trickster vocation sounds like a game-changer, and I can't wait to see how it influences battles. Who else is already planning their ideal Arisen?

Dogma of the Dragons
Hmm, Dragon's Dogma 2, huh? I've got fond memories of the first one, but the wait makes me cautious. The whole parallel world concept feels like they're trying to freshen up the formula. Hope they don't lose the essence of what made the original great. Nevertheless, I'm intrigued by the photogrammetry tech for character customization.Dragon's Dogma 2, huh? I enjoyed the first one, and the new customization options sound cool. Not sure about this parallel world stuff, but if it's anything like the original, I'm on board

May the Force be with you
Dragon's Dogma 2, March 22. Okay, Capcom, show me what you've got. The parallel world idea seems a bit overused, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Character customization is cool, but let's hope it's not just a gimmick. I'll reserve judgment until that hour-long gameplay video drops, and we can see if it's more than just smoke and mirrors.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 sounds intriguing with its parallel world and improved character customization. I hope Capcom has learned from the first game's strengths and weaknesses. The Trickster class seems like a unique addition, but I'll reserve my excitement until I see more gameplay. Fingers crossed for a solid RPG experience!

Lurker
Dragon’s Dogma, the memories! Excited for the sequel, but I hope it retains the essence of the original. The parallel world concept is intriguing, but I can't help but feel a twinge of nostalgia for the classic dragon-slaying adventures. Fingers crossed for a worthy successor on March 22, 2024!