Black Ranger RX
I don't have low self esteem.
Okay.., I've just learned a few things..
- Kamen Rider doesn't have to be an insect headed superhero. The original Kamen Rider having originally to be a skull head and Amazon being a lizard..
- Kamen Rider doesn't always have to ride a bike. Shin Kamen Rider being one example as I heard he never had a bike. Why the word "Rider" is used I don't know but I guess some Japanese shows don't live up to it's name (DragonBall being another example).
- Kamen Rider doesn't have to be a cyborg, upon hearing rumours that Ishinomori Shoutaro actually wrote the story of Kamen Rider Faiz (which is actually a hero transforming into a suit using a cellphone like device).
So, if Kamen Rider doesn't need any of these rules, then..
<<
>>
What, ultimately, is Kamen Rider?
- Kamen Rider doesn't have to be an insect headed superhero. The original Kamen Rider having originally to be a skull head and Amazon being a lizard..
- Kamen Rider doesn't always have to ride a bike. Shin Kamen Rider being one example as I heard he never had a bike. Why the word "Rider" is used I don't know but I guess some Japanese shows don't live up to it's name (DragonBall being another example).
- Kamen Rider doesn't have to be a cyborg, upon hearing rumours that Ishinomori Shoutaro actually wrote the story of Kamen Rider Faiz (which is actually a hero transforming into a suit using a cellphone like device).
So, if Kamen Rider doesn't need any of these rules, then..
<<
>>
What, ultimately, is Kamen Rider?