Does anybody love Soy Milk?

When I finally gave up drinking real milk, I tried so many brands and flavours of soy milk, it wasn't even funny. Ended up cycling through a couple different brands of chocolate-flavoured soy milk. "Regular" is just too sugary sweet for my taste, and I've never liked anything vanilla except for ice cream. Strawberry was another failure for me (unless it's the actual fruit, I'll pass).

I actually don't drink it that much now, to be honest. After a while I just didn't like the mouth feel it left after drinking it.
 
I like it. Chocolate soy milk is the best, although my parents tend to get vanilla sometimes.
 
It's all I drink. I pick up two cases of Kirkland Signature brand every time I go to Costco. Delicious with Frosted Flakes.
 

JF, you should try the brand my family buys from the Asian grocery marts,(Though I dunno if it's avaliable in the states) it's by a company named Wing Loon food products.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…