Doctor Who US Premiere, March 14th

Skyknight

Lurker
Doctor Who US Premiere, March 17th

The US premiere of Doctor Who on the Sci-Fi Channel commences officially on March 17th with "Rose"
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna check this out as to see why you like it so much. Who knows it may be good.
 
If it's series one with Christopher Eccelston then you're in for a TREAT. I haven't seen any of Season two with the new dude yet except Episode One....:(
 
whats the premise? is it x-file-ish, millinneium-ish or law & order-ish?
 
Bouken Black said:
whats the premise? is it x-file-ish, millinneium-ish or law & order-ish?

-British.

But that aside, its' about a time lord, The Doctor, pretty much living the life of a curious traveler and interloper with anyone willing to join him in the fun of saving humanity or another alien race anywhere in space or time. A helpful trait is that his body can regenerate at least thirteen times, giving him a new appearance every time the actor playing him leaves for one reason or another. Christopher Eccleston represented his ninth.

Whilst the series' backstory is slightly more enriched than the new season will slowly reveal, you really dont' need the twenty-six year running original version to get attached to this one (this isn't a remake, its' set in the same timeline)
 
I think I seen this show being summarized when I was lurking around Funaroboad. I wonder what happened to that one...hmmm? It was funny reading some of the stuff on their.
 
The premiere of Doctor Who on March 17th will consist of two back to back episodes "Rose" and "The End Of The World"
 
Hot ****. I really want to watch this show, I almost bought the bootleg DVDs at Wondercon. The 17th, I think, is after I get back from vacation. I hope.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top