<p>The first episode of Lookism was supposed to premiere on Netflix on November 4, 2022, but the release date was pushed back in order to show compassion for the people who died the Seoul Halloween crowd crush. As a result, the hype surrounding the show has subsided. Now that it is available on Netflix, I’d like to remind people to check out this fantastic webtoon adaptation. It was deserving of a spot in the top five most watched shows in every country in the world. A show is typically canceled if it is unable to remain in top 10 for a month. If the webtoon is bad it won’t be lasting for 7 years and by far the eight tears. The episodes I watched respected the source material.</p>

8up

Technicolor
Basco is the best boy, He is such an interesting character! The characters are so refreshing compared to those Shonen Anime boys.

Future Squid Game winner
The first episode of Lookism on Netflix brought me to tears because it made me long for my own childhood so much that I didn't want it to end. One of my favorite past times as a teenager was reading Lookism Webtoons. The return of my favorite character, Basco, fills me with joy. Having lost weight and suddenly being deemed "worthy enough to pay attention to" despite having been unaware of certain social events prior to my weight loss, I can attest to the fact that people do indeed treat attractive people differently. Everything altered for you after that. All the guys want to hang out with you, and the ladies are the ones who approach you. It's both thrilling and discouraging to have their undivided attention. Feelings like these are expertly evoked in this show.

Ultimate Milf!
This show's animators are the same ones who created in Avatar: Legend of Korra! I believe this series has great potential if Netflix renews it soon. The payoff from watching episodes 1 to the finale is tremendous. I appreciate that the protagonist has a caring mother, as most anime protagonists are orphans or have toxic parents. I stand her so much that she is my Avatar and username.

I'm chilling in my raft at the South Pacific
This"anime" is the best I've ever seen in months. This is a great way to show respect for yourself and others. I really want there to be a second season, so let's all work to make that happen. I'm glad they chose animation, which isn't often how webtoons are turned into TV shows. The vast majority of webcomics have been turned into live-action media. This show was really great! I like it because it makes me feel good with the pay off in the end. Please make more seasons for Netflix!

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
I preferred a Kdrama adaptation to an anime adaptation, but it is difficult to find actors who will look the same for 7 years. Because many of the events in the manga occurred in the same year, I agree that making an anime is the best option. This starts out as a webtoon about lookism and other high school issues, but quickly turns into a full-fledged martial arts fighting action. The Hostel arc has a lot of potential. I certainly hope so, because I thought it was the best arc in the webtoon.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I wish there were a dub and sub option for those who prefer Webtoons names in English. Korean names are more difficult to remember than Japanese names. I'm hoping to get to know these people soon.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
This was a lot of fun for me. I'm hoping for a second season that will last longer than the first! I've never seen a better example of a short-form anime than this one. This is a great way to show respect for yourself and others. So, let's start this party! I hope with all my heart that there will be a second season. Even though this anime has some fantasy elements, it shows real problems that teenagers face.

Watch Me
The story is very interesting and good, but I feel like it was rushed, but overall, I recommend the anime! To be honest, this anime is incredible. The animation isn't perfect, but it's adequate. It affected me, making me laugh, cry, and feel! I just binge-watched it, and while some parts are quite emotional, it's a really sweet anime! I just wish this season is longer.

Aspiring Smilemaker
If you do not have the patience to wait for the next season, The Chapter 28 continues where the Anime had left off. It is still available for free at Webtoons.