I don't know why I haven't seen or heard anything about it but it looks so promising and entertaining.

I preferred a Kdrama adaptation to an anime adaptation, but it is difficult to find actors who will look the same for 7 years. Because many of the events in the manga occurred in the same year, I agree that making an anime is the best option. This starts out as a webtoon about lookism and other high school issues, but quickly turns into a full-fledged martial arts fighting action. The Hostel arc has a lot of potential. I certainly hope so, because I thought it was the best arc in the webtoon.
Korean Animation should not be called Anime.

Staff member
I don't know anything about Lookism, however, based on what I have read here I think this is an interesting show. I sometimes watch cartoon shows, therefore, I believe I will love this as well.

In this series somebody will discover his secret and we will see how they will respond. We will see now will people start explore background of their influencers or models in real life. I hope it will not hurt some stars or fans if they disover something complete different in background.