Disney UK are releasing Complete Series box sets!

About what?

If you're on about the rating, then yeah, it is a big deal. PR has always been U or PG rated, which has always been pretty broad in how violent family/kid stuff can be. The first three Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park films were PG. The first four Star Wars films were U rated (equiv. to a G rating).

A 12 rating puts PR on the same level as Batman Begins and Terminator 3.

As for the box sets, well duh. It is a big friggin' deal. It's the first time Disney are releasing them...
 
I'm skeptical;
I have the DVD 1st season set for Oban Star Racers and the first Volume of the UK Shaman King release (Dub only, but bugger it, it's the best 4kids dub out of the lot and I likeit) and they edited for content and "Rapid Flash" in both. (It's realy noticeable in Oban too)
 
And in Australia too.
-edit- bah, got regions mixed up with game regions.


I might pick one of these up to see what they look like, but not sure which. Saw all of Dino Thunder and loved it, but not in any particular mood right now to rewatch yet; saw half of Ninja Storm and liked it then didn't see any more; didn't particularly like what little I saw of SPD, hated Mystic Force, dropped Operation Overdrive halfway through >_>
Maybe get Dino Thunder or Ninja Storm just for the sake of having them.
 
5822369x.jpg


They're using the same design as the last SPD box set, which was actually very cool.
 
Gosh... Disney sucks. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Disney? It seems that they don't want to release all complete seasons, atleast they did release the whole season of Operation Overdrive. Hopefully, they'll do it again for Jungle Fury this year.

I have all five volumes of S.P.D. Only 1 - 25 episodes. That's all.

Dammit, Disney. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top