Disney is out of their freakin' mind....

ForeverRed said:
I love S.P.D. and I don't care if they hate S.P.D. just like ZariuSHIT. They have no hope. They goes Waah waah. ZariuShit is the worst PR fan ever and idiot person. (I'm happy that he is not the member of this board) Zarius is a pile of suck.

S.P.D. have more drama than Ninja Storm and of course, less humor... thanks to Bridge. He made us laugh. He's funny and way better than Dustin.

Look at Doggie Cruger. They have made their OWN Doggie Cruger, make it look much better than Deka's Doggie Kruger. Don't get me wrong... I was a little bit disappointed for not using Deka's Doggie Kruger to be in S.P.D. but it doesn't matter. They both kicks ass. THIS IS WHY I LOVE S.P.D. AND IT IS THE BEST SEASON EVER SINCE TIME FORCE.

I don't have a problem with the ball of light and Sam of being Omega Ranger. I like the idea and it's like Shurikenger-ish.

Dino Thunder has highest rate ever than Ninja Storm but Ninja Storm was very popular. I didn't care that much about Dino Thunder. In the last half season of DT were ridcuilous since Evil White Ranger "ambered" Tommy and Tommy being stuck in his suit for almost 10 episodes which it was completely pathetic. Trent turned good early and then the Clone White Ranger has appeared was horrible idea. The finale sucks, just like Ninja Storm's finale. There is only one episode that I liked was "Fighting Spirit." I thought it was awesome, IMO.

Ninja Storm is crap. Dino Thunder is just... eh. S.P.D. is fantastic, IMO.

Now, as for Mystic Force, about the rap. We'll have to wait and see how good or bad theme are. Can we wait until Mystic Force starts?

Well, I'm done.

EDIT: I wish Ninja Storm was serious. :disappoin
This is the type of attitude that got you banned on Ranger-power in the first place....

....Sorry keith, but I can't stand it anymore. Someone has to close this thread. :shakefist
 
♫ Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius ♫
♫ Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius ♫
♫ Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius ♫
♫ Ohhhh Dr. Zaius ♫
♫ Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius ♫


Whoops, wrong guy!
 
Barashin said:
This is the type of attitude that got you banned on Ranger-power in the first place....

....Sorry keith, but I can't stand it anymore. Someone has to close this thread. :shakefist

Why would this thread needs to be closed?

**** Zarius. **** Ranger-Power. Ranger-Power has BECAME into a pile of suck because of ZariASS. I bet you're happy that I got banned from Ranger-Power.

And now let's get back to topic. No more Doug Sloan, NOR Ninja Storm. Let's talk about Mystic Force and crappy Rap.
 
Last edited:
Why do we have to talk abut Zarius or rant about how sh*tty NS is when this topic is about Ron's music on Mystic?
 
Now let's get back to the topic. Can we wait until Mystic Force start and see how good or bad it is?

I really hope Disney change their mind to get rid of Power Pop Rap.

EDIT:

ronwasserman said:
Kind of like the Black Eyed Peas for example....that would be power pop rap IMHO. Remember, this is just a direction they'd like to try out doesn't mean they won't go back to a rock theme.

When I know for sure that they have absolutely 'passed' on the rock theme I did I will post it asap for everyone to hear because as I mentioned in some other posts, I was/am really really happy with way it had turned out.

So, I'm going to give Disney's idea a shot next week....hopefully I'll be able to come up with something cool....(I hope) LOL!

Ron

Hmmm... interesting news. What do you guys think about this?
 
Last edited:
ronwasserman said:
Kind of like the Black Eyed Peas for example....that would be power pop rap IMHO. Remember, this is just a direction they'd like to try out doesn't mean they won't go back to a rock theme.

When I know for sure that they have absolutely 'passed' on the rock theme I did I will post it asap for everyone to hear because as I mentioned in some other posts, I was/am really really happy with way it had turned out.

So, I'm going to give Disney's idea a shot next week....hopefully I'll be able to come up with something cool....(I hope) LOL!

Ron

ForeverRed said:
Hmmm... interesting news. What do you guys think about this?


Exactly. It is very bad ass news. I take what I said back. If Ron is STILL doing the theme I have more faith in it even if it IS Rap/Hip Hop. I know he will give us something bad ass, that's for sure. Let's hope that if they go with rap, that Ron will still get the job! ^_^
 
you know what... you guys are gunna kill me. I been listening to some BEP songs (Black eyed Peas, the band that Ron referred to as the type of Rap Disney was thinking of for PR) and... I think it COULD work! O_O I actually think it could fucking work and fucking kick ass if Ron did it. I was thinking of MagiKing battles mostly though and it seemed to work in my mind. But it's a very delicate line. It could kick ass but it has a large chance of sucking bad.

Could it work for a magical season with capes?? Not really. But Ron knows what he's doing so just maybe... juuuust maybe. But when I listen to the BEP music I mostly think of Magic kick and Omega Ranger's Break Dance fighting.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
you know what... you guys are gunna kill me. I been listening to some BEP songs (Black eyed Peas, the band that Ron referred to as the type of Rap Disney was thinking of for PR) and... I think it COULD work! O_O I actually think it could fucking work and fucking kick ass if Ron did it. I was thinking of MagiKing battles mostly though and it seemed to work in my mind. But it's a very delicate line. It could kick ass but it has a large chance of sucking bad.

Could it work for a magical season with capes?? Not really. But Ron knows what he's doing so just maybe... juuuust maybe. But when I listen to the BEP music I mostly think of Magic kick and Omega Ranger's Break Dance fighting.

Black Eyed Peas...(listens to "Where is the Love?")



PS: There's a Filipino in the group...thus...a Filipino Song...I believe a remake of a Freddy Aguilar song...(not that your suppose to know who he is, but if you have parents who listen to old school...WAAAAAAAAAAAY...old school Tagalog music...you have a pretty good idea who he is).
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
PS: There's a Filipino in the group...thus...a Filipino Song...I believe a remake of a Freddy Aguilar song...(not that your suppose to know who he is, but if you have parents who listen to old school...WAAAAAAAAAAAY...old school Tagalog music...you have a pretty good idea who he is).
Im aware of their song. You're talking about the APL song right? Nice song, still gives me goose bumps everytime I listen to it. So I take it you're a filipino? Am I wrong?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top