After some login problems, I'm
back! :castlerock: :buttrock: :castlerock2: :megarock: :band:
Anyway...:sweat:
The revivals are good, its just...does there
need to be so much cursing on both shows? I swear both shows have it in their contract to say $h!t at least 3 times.
I only saw the first ep of All My Children, seems good. I'll have to catch up to see how they explain where Tad is, and JR as well. I like the actor who plays JR's son AJ a lot. Seems made for the role, definitely can see a bit of Adam there.
One Life to Live...I did NOT expect Victor to be back. At all. St. John left statements to the fact that he was done with the show. But I guess not. Its cool to have him and Howarth there at the same time, but its my understanding they will kill off Todd (or put him in a coma) so Howarth can return to GH as a new character, a Cassadine. :sly: No word on Easton and Alston (McBain and Starr respectively), but its expected both will return as completely different characters as well. Easton as a brother of Caleb, Alston as this Quartermain everyone is looking for.
Its confusing, but I think whats happening is Prospect Park owns the names while ABC has the actor's contracts. Instead of breaking their contracts to let Prospect Park potentially make another contract with them, they're instead keeping the contracts intact, just not using everyone as their original respective character. I mean, I wonder if it would have been possible to have all three on the show, only never be referred to by name, ever? :disappoin Guess not.
I've missed about a month of GH, but...Helena's dead (shot and killed by Luke), Lulu has been recast (the actress has been trying to leave the show a while apparently), Stavros returns and then died pretty much the same way I believe his own father died (frozen then shattered), AJ is still a hoot to watch, and finally, Brit really is the daughter of Faison and Dr. Olbrecht.