[Discussion] OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go, Kamen Rider!

Am I the only one who thinks Shotaro and Phillip’s cameo was kinda unfair and unnecessary? As much as I love Double and think it should be dubbed and shown here in Brazil, I don't get why are they the only ones to appear out of suit while all the other Heisei Riders only appear transformed. Sure, most of the Heisei guys aren't interested in making anymmore appearances, but they could have at least gotten Masahiro Inoue or Seto Koji to pop up and transform too. Either that or just cut straight to Double kicking butt.
 
Am I the only one who thinks Shotaro and Phillip’s cameo was kinda unfair and unnecessary? As much as I love Double and think it should be dubbed and shown here in Brazil, I don't get why are they the only ones to appear out of suit while all the other Heisei Riders only appear transformed. Sure, most of the Heisei guys aren't interested in making anymmore appearances, but they could have at least gotten Masahiro Inoue or Seto Koji to pop up and transform too. Either that or just cut straight to Double kicking butt.

Shotaro's and Philips' actors were recording the Accel and Eternal features at the time, so it was easy to include them without any effort at all. You can see how the scene was just randomly thrown into the movie considering how they get no lines at all after it, and become just one more Rider in the crowd scenes.

At least, that scene justified the magazine articles, pictures and the first long trailer promoting W in this movie. Decade had similar promotional material tied to this movie, but only got a silent cameo that wasn't any longer than any other silent Rider.
 
Last edited:
Shotaro's and Philips' actors were recording the Accel and Eternal features at the time, so it was easy to include them without any effort at all. You can see how the scene was just randomly thrown into the movie considering how they get no lines at all after it, and become just one more Rider in the crowd scenes.

Hence why I think it's unnecessary! Why ask the actors to do a teeny tiny scene if they won't have any more importance from that point on? I get it's a cameo, but c'mon. You could cut out their cameo entirely and it wouldn't have changed anything important.
 
So "Let's Go Kamen Rider" was completely fucking retarded. It had plenty of fun action scenes but, honestly, the rest of the plot was pretty uncompelling and the action all started to run together after awhile. I did get chills at the start of the final battle but a few minutes later I was sick of all the action scenes AGAIN. The lesson learned: there IS such a thing as having too much action. Jesus Christ. How is it that Ultra Galaxy Legends can essentially play as one long action reel and not feel like nearly as much of a chore?! ㅎ___ㅎ
 
Let's Go Kamen Rider was good up until the giant brawl at the end. THAT was the point it started to suck.

Before then it was completely about the cast of OOO and the (remaining) cast of Den-O interacting, which is what made me interested in Den-O in the first place (glad I did, Den-O was really fun). It's the way crossovers SHOULD work. It's should be about the characters, not the fighting.
 
Last edited:
Let's Go Kamen Rider was good up until the giant brawl at the end. THAT was the point it started to suck.

Before then it was completely about the cast of OOO and the (remaining) cast of Den-O interacting, which is what made me interested in Den-O (glad I did). It's the way crossovers SHOULD work. It's should be about the characters, not the fighting.

HEY Dont be dissing my favorite KR Movie like that
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top