Did anyone else see Tommy becoming White Ranger?

Forever Knight

Eye See You
This week i've been on a Zyu2 footage binge of Season 1 & early season 2 of MMPR and I was wondering if anyone saw Tommy becoming White Ranger with his Green powers eventually fading to nothing.

Personally for me I thought that guy Richie was going to become the White Ranger.

btw, Toei went cheap on the Zyu2 footage suit actors as they aren't really as good as the original Zyuranger suit actors.

I also wonder why Saban chose to cop out on the remaining Daizyujin Zyu2 footage in favor of splicing the Zyu2 villians with Dairenoh footage? It just looked aweful as hell and even during some of the explosions the scene would go from Dairenoh to Daizyujin.
 
Surprisingly the white ranger 2-parter was one of the first PR episodes i can remenber watching as a kid.

When re-watching it i always thought they should have gone down the Gold ranger route with the White ranger woulda been a hell of a lot of fun :)
 
Too young to remember lol. I just remember TOmmy becoming the White Ranger and I was a happy 2 yr old kid :)
 
I remember that Tommy/White ranger was introduced in the Command Center. He floated down, while the original rangers looked up. Tommy was about to reveal himself as the White ranger and Kimberly fainted. And that was it.


I, too, agree that they should've shown the Zyu2 Daizyujin footage during the second season.
 
The only thing that made me sad about it was that was pretty much the end of Jason, Zack, and Trini, so it was the last time the original cast was together for the most part... :disappoin
 
Personally for me I thought that guy Richie was going to become the White Ranger.

I thought he was going to be the White Ranger too. Then on the day "White Light part II" premiered, one of my friends at school told me that he saw in some magazine that Tommy would become the White Ranger. But still, I waited patiently until I got out of school and got home to see for myself.
 
Was Richie Zack's cousin or was he that random dude that showed up in one episode who Trini had a crush on and it seemed like they were going to do something with him but they dropped him until a few episodes before White Light and then you never heard from him again...?
 
He was a guy they introduced to be a possible love interest for Trini. When she left the show, Richie was never heard from again. :laugh:


I'm trying to remember what I thought of Tommy becoming the White Ranger... I think I remember seeing the episode, but by that point, my parents weren't letting me watch it anymore, which meant I could only do it when I was home alone after school. :P I've seen it a zillion times by now, of course, and all the leadup to it, but I don't really remember. Actually, when Tommy gets transported to the Command Center, it looks like it was intended to seem like Zedd doing something. Red herring and all that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top