Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means Nov 29, 2008 #12 I didnt get a message either. But, that may be cuz I dont have a Myspace account.
KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 29, 2008 #13 Keith Justice said: Yup, that's actually her. She's real nice and cool like that. And has MAD geek cred. Working on getting an interview with her for the site. Click to expand... Really? Damn, MegaRyu124 must be real lucky to recieve such a message by her.
Keith Justice said: Yup, that's actually her. She's real nice and cool like that. And has MAD geek cred. Working on getting an interview with her for the site. Click to expand... Really? Damn, MegaRyu124 must be real lucky to recieve such a message by her.
MegaRyu124x Member Nov 29, 2008 #16 ...so, none of you guys got that? Keith, that's really her? You're not shitting me? For real, that's her? ... HAHA, SUCK IT! Sorry, but I'll be pimping this LONG after Dragon Knight is over. ^_~ And Keith, tell her I said hey.
...so, none of you guys got that? Keith, that's really her? You're not shitting me? For real, that's her? ... HAHA, SUCK IT! Sorry, but I'll be pimping this LONG after Dragon Knight is over. ^_~ And Keith, tell her I said hey.
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Nov 30, 2008 #17 I didn't get one... the bitch. Bet she don't like my pix
KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 30, 2008 #18 MegaRyu124x said: ...so, none of you guys got that? Keith, that's really her? You're not shitting me? For real, that's her? ... HAHA, SUCK IT! Sorry, but I'll be pimping this LONG after Dragon Knight is over. ^_~ And Keith, tell her I said hey. Click to expand... Say, have she also sent sexy naughty pictures of her as well?
MegaRyu124x said: ...so, none of you guys got that? Keith, that's really her? You're not shitting me? For real, that's her? ... HAHA, SUCK IT! Sorry, but I'll be pimping this LONG after Dragon Knight is over. ^_~ And Keith, tell her I said hey. Click to expand... Say, have she also sent sexy naughty pictures of her as well?
B B Samurai Member Nov 30, 2008 #19 Ha! This may not be as good as a message from her, but I got a comment!
MegaRyu124x Member Nov 30, 2008 #20 KAGEKI said: Say, have she also sent sexy naughty pictures of her as well? Click to expand... LOL, no. I'm not asking though. And hey, B, who's that girl under her comment? :169:
KAGEKI said: Say, have she also sent sexy naughty pictures of her as well? Click to expand... LOL, no. I'm not asking though. And hey, B, who's that girl under her comment? :169: