Den-o Gun VS Drake


Well the thing is, Ryuuta doesn't have good aim. Drake never really beat any of the riders unless they let him to fake a death, or unless he teamed up with one. So I think he fought the worst of the 6 riders.
 
Well the thing is, Ryuuta doesn't have good aim. Drake never really beat any of the riders unless they let him to fake a death, or unless he teamed up with one. So I think he fought the worst of the 6 riders.

I certainly don't think Drake was the weakest. Wasn't it obvious that Zabii (Kageyama) was the most weakest and unstable rider? He got pwned so many times it's hard to count. lol
 
I certainly don't think Drake was the weakest. Wasn't it obvious that Zabii (Kageyama) was the most weakest and unstable rider? He got pwned so many times it's hard to count. lol

At least Thebee tried to do something, Drake was hiding behind Gon and his female models.
 
I certainly don't think Drake was the weakest. Wasn't it obvious that Zabii (Kageyama) was the most weakest and unstable rider? He got pwned so many times it's hard to count. lol

Well The Bee may have been the weakest, but Drake was right behind him. & since punch hopper didn't really do anything, I'm going to say he was extremely weak too.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…