Den-o Gun VS Drake

I say they both pull an A-Team. They'll shoot at each other for about 25 minutes straight... neither of them will hit the other. They'll both run out of ammo, call it a tie, and both will go home to play some Super Mario Galaxy.

But doesnt Ryuu move around/breakdances when he fights? so Ryuu COULD randomly hit Drake, and I dont know in the Kamen Rider Series if they could have no more ammo. In real life its like that but in the show i never see them lose ammo and Ryuu always blast his gun 24/7
 
I like Gun Form over Drake but Ryuutaros unfortunately doesn't know how to aim...so I'm gonna go with Kuuga Pegasus Form, G3-X, and Zolda. :)
QFT. What about Ibuki? ;)

I say Drake. I love the suit, and Rider Shooting was pretty darn cool. Ryuutaros wins as a character though.
 
WTF? Drake does not know how to fight who the hell said that!? Every time we saw him he was kicking nothing but ASS expect that one time when he first met kabuto :)
But doesnt Ryuu move around/breakdances when he fights? so Ryuu COULD randomly hit Drake, and I dont know in the Kamen Rider Series if they could have no more ammo. In real life its like that but in the show i never see them lose ammo and Ryuu always blast his gun 24/7


HEH! I can so see drake trying to take aim at ryu while ryus just blasting away and like the floor gives in under them both or something :D

TIE! :D :D
 
Drake loses because he is too busy putting on make-up so he can look like "a pretty little boy" for his date with Tendou.

Also, Ryuutaros is a practitioner of Hip Hop Kido, giving him the upper hand in both combat and "dance offs."
 
Tough one, they both suck as gunners IMO. So Im gonna decide based on who I like more, which is most definitely Ryuu. For some reason, i really didnt like Drake. His costume design wasnt the best, and he was a make-up artist. I mean, the guy was pretty lame. Gon was a better character than him IMO. He only had one good episode when he liked that worm lady but had to kill her. That was it. Ryuutaros is badass. And after seeing ep. 38, he can use "hip hop kido" like no other. lol.

If i was gonna go with a gunner, it would be either Ibuki or Zolda. Those are true gunners right there and deserve the right to be called Gunner Riders.
 
Ryuutaros could beat Drake except for two reasons:
Ryuu can't aim for his life and....
If Drake clocks up, its all over.


ah! But here comes the fun of cross overs! Imagin are all about time! Would clock up really affect them?.. + ryo is a singular point or whatever as well so would it affect him too ?..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top