Lurker
I can only call it a night when i'm sleeping with the DecaDriver by my side!

and damn, so not only will I have to buy the cards, but most likely I'm gonna have to sink down some money on figures too....eh, thats okay though, figures have always been nice.

Words words words
I can only call it a night when i'm sleeping with the DecaDriver by my side!

and damn, so not only will I have to buy the cards, but most likely I'm gonna have to sink down some money on figures too....eh, thats okay though, figures have always been nice.

I think they cost about as much as the RH figures that have come out in the past.

Raxbait: Hip
thing is, I dont like figures. PLus I think near the end of Decade they'll just sell a pack with all the cards. they did it for Ryuki, Blade, and Den-o. SO they better do it for decade! :shakefist

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I wish the arcade shops here will put up the Ganbaride game like what they've done with MushiKing and DinoKings years back. :sweat:

"Training."
DAMN YOU ECONOMY WHY YOU SO WEAK NOW!!!111!! WHY??!! :shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

Fricken shipping is at least $50 :shakefist

But I still bought it...

So, I've been thinking about getting this belt as a late birthday present, and that also brought me to another thought, the cards. I know we're pretty much going to have to get them for the fun of the belt, but should we make a trading thread, kind of like the Power Ranger CCG for all the extras we don't want?

^Na you can just give me your cards.

Somone needs to find out how to make fake cards like this
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K01BJRep28c&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAJNjA2SooE&feature=related[/ame]

shinkenchange!starninger!
that sucks, they didnt include the attack cards, it sounds that bandai is trying to pull a go-onger up our butts. buying go-onger products just to get the engine souls and now, buying useless decade products just to get the attack cards, that's ridiculous.