Lurker
you will just have to wait ontill cstoys or HLJ has them in stock, they got better deals

I heard that they're going to be expensive this year, the japanese retail price is ~$83 USD

By the way here's a picture of what's in the box + [ame="http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=m6QGiRB8HbQ"]video review[/ame].
[HIDE]
1232717003210bd7.jpg
[/HIDE]

"Training."
I'm wondering how big it is, will it be as big the blay buckle or bigger?

In Justice, We Trust!
Okay, aside from that stupid voice saying KAMEN RIDOR. That belt is pretty cool.

Some kind of Beast mode
:buttrock: So are those cirlce buttons just for show?

I'm wondering how big it is, will it be as big the blay buckle or bigger?
All belts tend to be about the same size. So if you have one, you have a pretty good idea.

Okay, aside from that stupid voice saying KAMEN RIDOR. That belt is pretty cool.
It's saying "Kamen Ride" and "Attack Ride".

"Training."
All belts tend to be about the same size. So if you have one, you have a pretty good idea.

It's saying "Kamen Ride" and "Attack Ride".
The Ryuki, Blade Kabuto ones are pretty small, but IXA's and Blades are pretty big for a kid size belt :O_O:

I'm hoping its as big as IXA's.

If you think that sound is stupid, then you're going to suffer every time he henshin then.:sweat:
Especially since he's supposed to Henshin multiple times in the first episode.

The Ryuki, Blade Kabuto ones are pretty small, but IXA's and Blades are pretty big for a kid size belt

I'm hoping its as big as IXA's.
Kabuto is a little smaller than IXA and Zeronos, but they're all shooting for the same size, since the plastic belts straps are pretty much the same size (at least on the ones I have.).